GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

it is kk

Posted

lol chase ilu you too? <3

Still confused, but we aren't really closer to deciding a good suspect here people. :\

Posted

sorry if these are stupid questions, but since this is only my second game I guess I'll ask them:

1) Can anybody inspect a body at night, or can only certain characters do this?

2) Is Linox's body available for inspection? While it stated that GMP's body was, I don't remember reading that Linox's was

@Chim, Nabe

Did something private go down between you two during either day phase or the first night ? Not asking for details, just a yes or no. Nabe's posts seem to suggest it.

Posted

The only /kind of/ lead we have is kaffles, and that's because the thing brodongo said has bad connotations, but not necessarily in the context of this game.

edit: I just saw that Saha put up a notice for a replacement for Kaffles in this game. We might as well lynch her? Though I'd hate to kill off a possibly good role :<

Posted

@Chim, Nabe

Did something private go down between you two during either day phase or the first night ? Not asking for details, just a yes or no. Nabe's posts seem to suggest it.

nope. i havent had anything private go down with any other player, atm.

The only /kind of/ lead we have is kaffles, and that's because the thing brodongo said has bad connotations, but not necessarily in the context of this game.

edit: I just saw that Saha put up a notice for a replacement for Kaffles in this game. We might as well lynch her? Though I'd hate to kill off a possibly good role :<

id rather we get a replacement from....uh.....somewhere.....rather than lynch her.

Posted

Miscellaneous observations:

-Hopefully we can get a replacement soon so we can hear from them. It would be a waste to lynch somebody before they have a chance to divulge information.

-As to the seduction last night, I would guess that maybe a lover tried to seduce you (?) in hopes that you were the other lover role. The two images of with hearts on them (the spatula and the giant heart) might involve seduction. Edit: Or maybe the person with the Twilight logo tried to seduce you?

-This is probably obvious, but Chase's image is most likely the revolver barrel in the middle of the pictures (assuming Cascade and Chase haven't set us up) . Maybe this helps somebody out.

-Still haven't heard much from Ammonsa. How was your night bro? Edit: Aethix, you too.

-A Red 'X' seems to symbolize death in this game, as people's pictures change to red 'X's when they die. Notice that somebodies avatar is just a giant red 'X', maybe their ability has to do with death?

Posted

The Twilight logo goes with Bella, maybe. This isn't Twilight Wolf, but remember how Saha specified earlier that we couldn't choose Bella when we were "picking characters"? Could be a hint.

Posted

The Twilight logo goes with Bella, maybe. This isn't Twilight Wolf, but remember how Saha specified earlier that we couldn't choose Bella when we were "picking characters"? Could be a hint.

You might be on to something here. Bella was never the seducer though right (never read the books)? I'd be willing to bet money that the Giant Heart is the seducer, and it's their goal to seduce the spatula.

Romancing a spatula should only be attempted by those who have truly mastered the art of seduction.

Posted

Could Bella be the robot or something? Or would that just be too dumb.

Posted

If I had to guess, I'd say that the computer chip looking avatar is the robot. Which means that they would be different characters.

Posted

You might be on to something here. Bella was never the seducer though right (never read the books)? I'd be willing to bet money that the Giant Heart is the seducer, and it's their goal to seduce the spatula.

Romancing a spatula should only be attempted by those who have truly mastered the art of seduction.

i read the first two (unfortunately) and idk who the seducer is either :<

weve been over this, guys, and my cold, metallic heart has no desire to romance a vampire, especially an abusive one :<

Posted

The twilight picture is mine and I'm not from twilight or a vampire.

Posted

Could you explain in more detail?

Posted

I can explain my role if needed but I would prefer not to.

Posted

Not your role, Linkprow. Why do you have the Twilight logo?