GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

my ability is not to slow people down. my ability is like clafairy's metrenome. i borrow someoneelse's ability and use it on my target. though i was no idea what i'm going to use unless at maximum capacity. it's really quite the gambit of "well i hope i don't set you on fire!" type thing. -_-

and no Lionx was not my target.

in truth i did target Nabeshin last night. my action (borrowed from Cirt) sent him to the nether which is why i've been grilling him so hard. He's really not making this game as fun as it could be. sad part is: this proves my theory of Nabeshin being wolf, wrong.... unless he could communicate through another world or not all the wolves need to be present to kill. THIS is why i said i might have been able to save Linox last night. :/

geh we need more people to post. XP

Posted

oh, no, i wasnt implying you, i know you didnt do anything to me <3

oh I know, lol. I am just saying, there might be another redirector then. sorry for not elaborating on my idea there, it was late

in truth i did target Nabeshin last night. my action (borrowed from Cirt) sent him to the nether which is why i've been grilling him so hard. He's really not making this game as fun as it could be. sad part is: this proves my theory of Nabeshin being wolf, wrong.... unless he could communicate through another world or not all the wolves need to be present to kill. THIS is why i said i might have been able to save Linox last night. :/

interesting, because in theory, my role is not strictly redirecting. if I reach max magik powerz over 9000, I can like, change a /lot/ of things, or like, really important things. so assuming that I got stronger for lasting over a day last night, you might have used an ability that I don't know about yet because my ability failed last night.

so what did you do to Nabeshin? or how did you target him (i'm taking terrible notes lol)

I would still like to know who tried to "seduce" me last night. ilu but lol what

Posted

I play to win, which is generally regarded as a Bad Thing. Sorry if I come off a little gruff. I can confirm that yes, I went to some crazy reality last night, or something, so this seems to fit. What was this ability supposed to do, exactly?

Anyway, if this game is standard, not all the wolves need to be present to kill. In fact, I've never played a game where that was the case.

Have you played werewolf or mafia other than this game?

I would still like to know who tried to "seduce" me last night. ilu but lol what

Wasn't me. I'm the Day-Seducer, so I'll be seducing you right now.

Also,

darkLL

Totally terribly tragically trashy terrorwolf

Posted

Cirt <3

Posted

sounds more like you took one of knuckles magical realm-jail things. cirt is a redirector, i dont think shed be able to just send people into nowhere.

oh I know, lol. I am just saying, there might be another redirector then. sorry for not elaborating on my idea there, it was late

if theres another redirector, they didnt target me either. i think its an inherent thing in my ability, which was, lol, covered up by you night 0. redirect someone with a random target, lol. really, im taking my entire power description with heavy salt, and trying to figure out what i /really/ do. i know what im /supposed/ to do, but i think my /real/ effects are completely different.

i just wish rika would get better soon, because im still not sure if i even affect others, and as cas doesnt seem to be able to tell whether i did anything to her or not, id like to see if i /actually/ target one person, but am told i hit another, idk.

Posted

sounds more like you took one of knuckles magical realm-jail things. cirt is a redirector, i dont think shed be able to just send people into nowhere.

if theres another redirector, they didnt target me either. i think its an inherent thing in my ability, which was, lol, covered up by you night 0. redirect someone with a random target, lol. really, im taking my entire power description with heavy salt, and trying to figure out what i /really/ do. i know what im /supposed/ to do, but i think my /real/ effects are completely different.

i just wish rika would get better soon, because im still not sure if i even affect others, and as cas doesnt seem to be able to tell whether i did anything to her or not, id like to see if i /actually/ target one person, but am told i hit another, idk.

Iiii just said I wasnt strictly a redirector, but yeah. A little more evidence as to what happened would be great.

Posted

thank you for a more solid role claim. i believe you CB.

Posted

Cirt <3

Lol chase did you seduce me or

Posted

all these roles and their side effects and slight alterations....saha, what were you /smoking/ when you made this game, and can i have some?

Posted

No I just <3 you =]

Posted

No I just <3 you =]

gasp

is it....?

Posted

Chimetals, tell me why I think that LL is wolfy.

Posted

Ganny is being unusually active, and why are T1G and pheo not going at each-others throats?

Nabe, why did you vote for LL before you asked that?

Posted

Nabe, tell me why I don't like Mondays.

-Mufn