Team Fortress 2

311 posts in this topic

Posted

there are always 14 snipers though

but only one good one

but that's a bad thing :(

Posted

Like I said. It's an orange server with only two snipers and two spies. It's really worth playing. But right now I'm more interested in playing on maps that are specific to servers, like that mariokart map I've never been able to play, or the 4chan one you see in some videos, or minecraft, or that one they were playing on in the video t1g linked, etc.

Posted

depends how good that sniper is, play with me sometime

Posted

no, snipers are 100 percent bad 100 percent of the time

Posted

come at me lol

Posted

depends how good that sniper is

no matter how good one sniper is, having six bad ones is just baaaaaaaaad. Even having seven okay snipers would just be baaaaaaad. Even four pretty good snipers would be baaaaaaaad

It's like spies. I don't know who would ever insist on playing spy. It's the worst class in the game.

Posted

It's like spies. I don't know who would ever insist on playing spy. It's the worst class in the game.

someone who is good at playing as spy.

i.e. NOT ME

Posted

No class is generally bad, you just have to be able to play them.

Posted

no matter how good one sniper is, having six bad ones is just baaaaaaaaad. Even having seven okay snipers would just be baaaaaaad. Even four pretty good snipers would be baaaaaaaad

Who even likes that mixo-spy guy?

No one.

Posted

Tappy is right, but sniper is such a dead-weight class compared to others. If you aren't a GOOD sniper you're being completely useless. Same for spies as well. They're always the two classes who seem to have a majority on maps. Which makes no sense. You're better off going almost any other class.

Posted

Right. As opposed to classes like heavy or medic or pyro or Engineer, which you can pick up and play if you're a bad player. Not that those classes are easy all around, because there are some absolutely deadly heavies out there that can only do what they do with skill. Demo, Soldier, and Scout are all classes I would place in the "Moderate" tier, if that makes sense. DemoKnight being wherever the snipers and spies go.

Posted

If you aren't a GOOD sniper you're being completely useless

This is will not dispute, but i still stand if you are a GOOD sniper you can dominate the other team, it just sucks all the scrubs that play now because they made the game free-to-play

Posted

i would say i am a good engineer, considering i never build sentries in obvious, easy to target places

i am also a godlike scout when it comes to capture the flag

Posted

yeah but no the joke is I play spy

Posted

there was this time where i just captured everything forever

it was great