What are you doing this week?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

This week will consist of me ripping my eyes out.

Posted

This week will consist of me ripping my eyes out.

trying to unsee something?

Posted

I'm going to hunt some monsters.

Posted

Today I am going to convince the denizens of my campus that corn is a legal intoxicant.

That is all.

You should also explain the dangers of the corrosive dihydrogen monoxide

Posted

So, my test is done. I feel absolutely fantastic about it, and I have no regrets about playing Skyrim last night instead of studying. I was really afraid that was going to come back and bite me.

Posted

Homework

And more homework

And maybe some Hnet... :/

Posted

No plans this week really. Just the usual shit. Skyrim every now and then (not playing it as much as when I got it) and studying etc.

Posted

Work, work, work, Thanksgiving (I have no plans), nothing, flea market

Boring week.

Posted

School Monday and Tuesday, Physics on Wednesday (I don't have to go, but the prof is awesome and told us if we do come, we'll get to see a bunch of awesome demonstrations and fun stuff), filling the rest of Wednesday with a marathon of FLCL followed by a marathon of Samurai Jack, the last A&M vs T.U. game until 2018 on Thursday, which is a giant deal, and then home for the weekend. Optometrist on Friday, Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday because we can't do it earlier, and back to College Station on Sunday. Busy busy.

Posted

this week I am going to work my ass off for this project on Alfred Hitchcock.

and eat a mega-squidton of turkey

Posted

Monday:

9am-5pm Work

5pm-6pm Dinner

6pm-8pm Skyward Sword

Tuesday (see Monday)

Wednesday (see Monday)

Thursday

8am-2pm Skyward Sword

2pm-5pm Thanksgiving prep

6pm-7pm dinner

8pm-10pm Tryptophan Coma

Friday

Skyward Sword

Posted

Re-learning how to cook basic things that I've forgotten since going to university since I'm back home for a few days since all my classes on Monday-Wednesday are finished for the semester. Fun! Also hoping I can meet up with some friends I haven't seen since September! So hoping both will go well!

Also playing as much Skyward Sword as possible before I go back to Dundeeeee, since then I'll probably not be back home til the Christmas Holidays :c It's tressss fun so far! Thank goodness for HMV vouchers and the extremely quiet HMV in Stirling! Managed to nab that last copy aww yeahhhh.

Posted

I'm waiting for my sister to pick up and gimmie Skyward Sword. Later this week, I'm spending Thanksgiving with my friend and not my family. I also plan to buy a PS3 and Skyrim.

Posted

school, school and more school, and then the homework to go w/ it...and work....work, back to school.......ZELDA!! omg...i cant wait till christmas break...because then all day will be zelda....and I will be happy <3

Posted

Just been sitting around ruining my sleeping pattern this week. Got a test tomorrow, which I'm thinking will be fine since I know most of it and have plenty time to look over the things I'm foggy about.