Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Morrowind

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Oblivion is better, but I still want to get it to play it again.

Hey, look! It's DungeonMaster's previous account! Daedric Lord!

Posted (edited)

Oblivion is better, but I still want to get it to play it again.

Hey, look! It's DungeonMaster's previous account! Daedric Lord!

Yeah,my main reason for wanting to play it again is because I miss this little tune right here.

Morrowind's main theme blows Oblivion's out of the water.And then out of the air.And then off of the land.And then somewhere else.

Think I might go back to Oblivion for a little bit,though,there was this camp that was supposed to settle somewhere that was terrorized by two fighting goblin clans that I saved and they said that in a month to come back and see the settlement that they were going to build.

...It's been well over a month in both the game and real live,so I think I'll go take a look.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)

Posted

NECROPOST!!
And how is that english 0_o

Is there something wrong with me posting on a valid thread :zelda:

Posted

My god. I want that account back so bad }:[ member number 659 = win

Posted

I prefer the title theme though. I downloaded it and I listen to it every now and then. I just love it. I'm definitely getting Morrowind for my computer when I get it. I'm saving up just now, but I think that I might almost have enough after Christmas.

I wonder what I'm getting this Christmas...

I want to go and play Oblivion just now. But I prefer posting on the forums. ^-^

Posted

Lol? The GOTY version is like

Posted

Yeah. That's what I'm going to get though. I can't believe how cheap Morrowind is now though. Are there any good mods for it that you know of?

Posted

How many people here agree that the sequel to Morrowind sucked :zelda:

Posted

Yeah. That's what I'm going to get though. I can't believe how cheap Morrowind is now though. Are there any good mods for it that you know of?

Better Bodies, Better Heads, Better Races

That's all i can think of, you might want to search: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/...mods&game=3

For the good mods.

Posted

Zeldafan, I can't answer that question until I've played Morrowind so that I can actually compare them.

Fallout 3 sucked in comparison to The Elder Scrolls though.

And thanks Dungeon, I'll look them up when and if I manage to get the game. I'm also going to get Audiosurf as well. Yeah, it'll suck after like 2 days, but for a mere

Posted

I love Morrowind!!!!!!!! I've beaten the main story (Defeat Dagoth Ur) and beat the Bloodmoon expansion pack. Haven't finished Tribunal, but I don't really like it anyways...

So, yeah. I'm pro at that game. :D

Posted

Oblivion is way better then Morrowind, and I think that they have elder scrolls five out which I think is called "The Freezing isles" I don't quite remember though.

Posted

Ha ha. No. It's The Shivering Isles and it's an expansion pack for Oblivion. It's pretty good, but I never really got into it. The Nights of the Nine quests were better though. It's a line of quests set in the same game world. That's what I liked about it. I just didn't like having to go out into the Shivering Isles, which is horribly depressing, and doing the quests.

It was the same case with Fallout. You started from scratch without knowing anything about the world. And then you're just thrown in. It was a bit annoying really, but when you get into it, it's brilliant.

Posted

Agreed. I love the insanely world in Elder Scrolls (I've spent so much time collecting and reading books. xD). I haven't played any Fallout games (I can't play M games 99% of the time), but I heard they're fun. I think I ("I" meaning my dad) have the first one... :unsure:

Posted (edited)

How many people here agree that the sequel to Morrowind sucked :zelda:

How many people disagree?A lot.I hated the fighting in Morrowind.In Oblivion,you could actually fight.

I just miss Morrowind's music.I think I might go out and buy a copy.Who knows?I was immature when I had it and didn't really get into it.Now I have the maturity to get into it and have fun with it.

Morrowind's title theme is insanely good,though.In fact,there was a time where me and my girlfriend thought it was the best song in the world.It's great.

Edited by HylianForrunner (see edit history)