Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fire Emblem, in General

136 posts in this topic

Posted

I remember after the big backlash nintendo got after removing homosexual marriages from tomodachi life, they said they'd be sure not to do that again. Good to see them making good on their word.

Posted

Apparently there is also incest which is

:X

Posted

I got to thinking about it and incest is an unfortunate recurring theme in fire Emblem. I guess it's to reflect actual royal families which were often a little incestuous at different times and places in history. Still kind of weird, especially in Sacred Stones, but that sort of thing did happen when royal families were super concerned with the lineage of who they were marrying.

Posted

Kinda lame that Conquest is gay and Birthright is lesbian, but I already planned on playing conquest first soooooooo im cool with this.

Posted

I got to thinking about it and incest is an unfortunate recurring theme in fire Emblem. I guess it's to reflect actual royal families which were often a little incestuous at different times and places in history. Still kind of weird, especially in Sacred Stones, but that sort of thing did happen when royal families were super concerned with the lineage of who they were marrying.

Gotta keep the blood pure doncha know

Posted

Check out the fates avatar customization here (although it's a bit simplified)

http://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/

Posted

if Chrom doesn't make physicla contact with a female character up til Lucina is born he marries "Maiden" a generic NPC who stays at the castle to raise their daughter while everyone else is fighting wars

tumblr_ntpxm9VQMR1rxpteho1_1280.png

Chrom X Generica OTP

Posted

thats so goofy and weird

Posted

Clearly this video is worth your time

Posted

I loved playing Fire Emblem for the GBA, the one with Lyn and Eliwood, but I never finished it because I lost interest. Then I played Awakening and absolutely loved it. I can't wait for Fire Emblem Fates to come out.

I've been meaning to play more games in the series, but I just never get around to it.

Posted

Just throwing this out there, if I can find a good emu and rom for it I'm gonna stream the original advance wars game since I've never played it. I'm not gonna set fancy dates for it or anything like I did Undertale since I don't even know if I'd finish it, but I'm gonna play it a bit.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I'm not sure if black hole army is even in the first one lol

Posted

Nintendo showed off Fire Emblem Fates in the Nintendo Direct. Holy crap it's amazing.

There will be two games, Birthright and Conquest. It tells the same story, but with two different outcomes. Then after a while they'll release Revelation which will clear up everything that was confusing. The best part is, if you buy one, you'll get a download code to buy the other one for $19.99 or you can buy a special edition with all three games with an art book and a special pouch.

I'm so excited I might die.

Posted

Yeah the two games thing was announced a while back. I hope the games are significantly different enough in terms of maps because otherwise i am going to feel cheated out of my $80

I am such a Fire Emblem whore

Posted

Yeah the two games thing was announced a while back. I hope the games are significantly different enough in terms of maps because otherwise i am going to feel cheated out of my $80

I am such a Fire Emblem whore

Now that you mention it... I wonder what the better deal would be. I want all of it so I might just get the whole shabang, but I don't have a 3DS XL so the bag would be... kind of useless. Unless my 3DS will fit in there with no problems.