The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you have any thoughts on Jesse Eisenberg's new photo?

Posted

Publicity casting

Posted

Do you have any thoughts on Jesse Eisenberg's new photo.

I think it's ok, at least he's bald. I'm just hoping that they get Lex right. In every film he is very over the top. I like the subdued portrayal by actors like Clancy Brown and Michael Rosenbaum.

Posted

I think Clancy Brown's Lex Luthor is my favorite villain in the DCAU. He knew when to play it cool and when to get mad.

He looks better than I thought he would bald, I just haven't seen this actor in a role like this before.

Posted

He looks better than I thought he would bald, I just haven't seen this actor in a role like this before.

His Mark Zuckerberg had a bit of a Lex Luthor streak in "The Social Network".

Is there room in Marvel 616 for two Spider-Men? With the end of the Ultimate Marvel Universe looming it seems that the plan is to import some (if not all) of the Earth 1610's heroes to the main series continuity as evidenced by the reveal of the All New, All Different Avengers.

All-New-All-Different-Avengers-600x911.j

Posted

Ryan Reynolds posted this on Twitter

deadpool-suit.jpg?itok=c66iKjt4

Deadpool likes this

Posted

Ryan Reynolds posted this on Twitter

deadpool-suit.jpg?itok=c66iKjt4

Ha, look at that dork! What idiot would wear something like tha.........oh wait, never mind.

Posted

daredevil-matt.png

Daredevil-character-poster-5.png

daredevil-claire.png

daredevil-karen.png

Posted

Newly released storyboards from Guardians of the Galaxy reveal a character who was planned but never seen in the film.

Lord_Tantalus_HD.jpg

This is Lord Tantalus, he was a tyrant and enemy of Thunderstrike (Dr. Donald Blake after he separated from Thor) and The Defenders.

Posted

This isn't Marvel News but it appears (unless it's a cruel April Fools prank) that Stephen Amell who currently plays Oliver Queen on the CW's Arrow has been cast as Arnold Casey Jones in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2.

casey-jones_33073.jpg

Posted

During a recent interview to celebrate his 92nd birthday, Stan Lee offered his own take on his many Marvel Universe cameos. "For the most part I'm mearly a background character, a silent observer. Some might even call me a Watcher."

Is that the big secret, could Stan Lee be Uatu the Watcher?

image.jpg

Posted

Why is the Hulk Green? The simple answer is because the original color, grey didn't print well back in the day. But what if that isn't the only explanation. Check out the video as "Because Science" tries to answer this "Incredible" question.

Posted

This banner showed up at WonderCon this weekend.

115539.jpg

Posted

So there's going to be a second spiderman reboot? The original reboot was canceled for being awful? Do i have that right?

Otis McNutt likes this

Posted

A "Soft" reboot yes. They will introduce Spider-Man in Captain America Civil War (or Age of Ultron if rumors can be believed) as an already established hero forgoing the origin story. And when he gets his solo film they will briefly hit upon the origin through flashbacks.

There's no need for an hour long "Oww a spider bit me and hey I can now climb up walls. Oh no my uncle's been shot!" When we've seen it twice in a ten year period.

pheonix561 likes this