The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

Newest agents of shield was kinda meh. Hope it doesn't stay that way

Yeah it was weak, they're really scraping the bottom of the Marvel Universe barrel. I mean scorch....really? They changed his name but let's be honest it was Tommy Ng. At least now we know why Skye is obsessed with S.H.I.E.L.D, the only redeeming thing of the episode. 

The next episode "FZZT" looks very promising. And it seems that another theatrical player will cameo on the show. Maximiliano Hernandez who plays Agent Jasper Sitwell will be in the upcoming episode called "The Hub". Madamiliano has been in the short films "The Consultant", "Item 47" and was aboard the Helicarrier in The Avengers. He can be seen next in Captain America The Winter Soldier ( he's in the above trailer).

Maximiliano-Hernandez.jpg

Hernandez in Item 47 (a Chutauri arm cannon)

Posted

I just hated the strawman "FREE INFORMATION HACKERS 4 LYF" Stuff. And a minecraft joke that would have been irrelevant 2 years ago. You can reallg see Whedon is only partially in control of this. Probably becausehes busy with Avengers 2.

Posted

I don't have much in the way of Marvel News this week so here's a picture of Zachary Levi (Chuck) as Fandral the Dashing in Thor The Dark World. 

Thor-2-The-Dark-World-Official-Photo-Fan

Interestingly enough, Zach was the original choice to play Fandral in Thor but had to decline because Chuck was renewed for it's fifth season. Josh Dallas took the role instead. 

josh-dallas-fandral-thor001-460x250.jpg

In a bit of a twist Josh who was going to reprise his role in the sequel had to decline because his own show Once Upon a Time got picked up for it's second season (he plays Prince Charming aka David) so Zachary took the part that was initially his to begin with.

Posted

Thor's friends might have been the worst, corniest part of the first movie.

Posted

You dare mock the Warriors Three!!!!!!!!

Posted

You make Volstagg sad.

Posted

Days of Future Past

Posted

Trailer......when the hell did that come out?!

Posted

Today I think

Posted

The trailer for Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be shown with screenings of the Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.

Posted

bb1131a781d84fcacf927e4a370ce7c5.jpg

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D will crossover with Thor The Dark World......sort of. 

Following the November 8th release which sees Thor and Loki along with Jane Foster battle an invasion of Midgard (Earth) by Malekith the Accursed and his Dark Elves of Svartalfheim. The November 18th episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D called "The Well" will see the Level 7 team deal with "clean up duty" and according to the episode synopsis:

“In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces–one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.”

Intriguing isn't it? 

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D returns this Tuesday with a new episode "Fzzt" which sees the team menaced by an unseen enemy 

Posted

tumblr_miho4lyN6j1qg2yodo1_500.png

tumblr_miho4lyN6j1qg2yodo2_500.png

Whos the girl?

Posted

Death.

Posted

You mean to tell me death is personified as a marvel universe superhero and is in love with Deadpool.

Posted

Death is an abstract entity in the MCU not a superhero he, she or it is the physical embodiment of the end of life. Death is the opposite of the Being "Eternity" who is kinda sorta God in the comics and is leader of the "Cosmic powered" beings (Living Tribunal, The Beyonder, Galactus and Franklin Richards kinda). 

Thanos loves death and Deadpool has a thing with "her" too. This is eluded to in Avengers when Thanos's servant "The Other" says "To challenge them (the Avengers) is to court Death" and Thanos smiles.