Posted

SHIELDnycc_Fitz-and-Simmons_1280.jpg

Agents Leo Fitz and Gemma Simmons

Posted

God I hate his face

Posted

Yeah the show isnt very good.

Posted

Whedon doesn't really write for it cause he's busy with Avenger 2. I hope season 2 is reigned in by whedon.

Posted (edited)

Amazing-Spider-Man-2-poster.jpg?13859960

green_goblin.jpg

Edited by fire_flamesX (see edit history)

Posted

Are those the villains of the new spiderman movie? Why are there so many?

Posted

I don't know what they're doing. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. The Green Goblin looks terrible. I was really hoping that they would go Ultimate Marvel for inspiration  like they did with Rhino and Electro.

spiderman_green_goblin_ultimate.jpg

Posted

Marvelous reviews 

Marvel's Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United

Hulk-and-Iron-Man-Heroes-United_04.jpg

The Abomination is hired by Hydra Scientists Dr. Cruler and Dr. Fump to capture The Hulk. They plan to siphon off his Gamma energy to power a knock off version of Tony Stark's Arc Reactor. A last minute double cross sees the pair adding Abomination to the plan. With the two Gamma Mutants captured the energy drain begins.

Meanwhile in the skies over New York in a Stark Industries Helicarrier Tony Stark is testing out his new Mark Seven armor in a battle with a Jarvis controlled Hulk Buster suit. The sparring match ends when a trouble alert is tripped coming from a New Mexico Power Plant (the very Plant Hulk is being held prisoner).

As the power drain continues the Arc reactor quickly overloads causing it to implode. The massive electrical charge then manifests as the living Electrical Being Zzzax. Tony Stark arrives just in time and finds himself reluctantly joining forces with Hulk to stop the Energy creature from draining the earth of electrical energy.

While the story has promise it's hampered by the horrible cgi. Traditional animation would've been a much better choice for this film. As it is now, this "Movie" looks like a series of cut scenes from a Video game spliced together.

The one redeeming factor is the voice actors. Fred Tatasciore, Adrian Pasdar and David Kaye reprise their "Avengers Assemble" roles of The Hulk, Iron Man and Jarvis respectively while fan favorites Dee Bradley Baker and Robin Atkins Downes play Dr. Cruler/Zzzax and Dr. Fump/Abomination.

Posted

Yeah its link Sony just cant get the Green Goblin right ever.

Posted

Who is that anyway. It sort of looks like Andrew Garfield, maybe it's a Clone of Peter Parker. That doesn't look like Dane DeHaan who plays Harry or Chris Cooper who plays Norman Osborne.

Posted

They said that there is no Norman Osborn in this movie's listed cast. I think they changed actors.

Posted

So there's definitely going to be three different villains for the next movie then?

Posted

I guess. 

Posted

They said that there is no Norman Osborn in this movie's listed cast. I think they changed actors.

Chris Cooper plays Norman.