Adventure in Skyloft

451 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok so here are the rules: Don't spam, Don't be racist, sexist, or nationist. Don't troll! not even trolls mum's like trolls! keep within the story line: Link has set off to find zelda and this is what happends to the people while he is gone. Make up someone who would live in skyloft at the time. plot sound boring? just wait and see!

before you start poasting as part of the story please fill out basic info about who you want to be.

name:

race:

hair / eye color:

outfit:

short personality discription:

thats all. oh and have fun!

Name: Emzy

race: Hylian

Hair / eye color: brown eyes, golden brown hair

Outfit: blue hoddie, black jenes, panda hat.

personality: A fun girl with a bit of boyness in her. She is very loyal to her friends but is very conpetitive when it comes to loftwing races.

Emzy jumped onto her bright blue loftwing. Her golden- brown hair blowing infrount of her face. "Come on, you guys!" She shouted to her friends on the wooden plank above her, "I'll race you all to that small island over there with the golden chest on it. Whoever gets there first wins whatever it has inside!" And she raced off.

Edited by Emzy (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Name: Callia
Race: Hylian
Hair / eye colour: Blonde hair, deep brown eyes
Outfit: Cute little white knee length dress with brown leather boots, brown 3/4 sleeve jacket and a gold pendant necklace.
Short personality description: An optimistic and confident young girl with a tendency to be impatient. She has lived in Skyloft her whole life and was very close with Zelda before she disappeared. She's in her final year at the Knight Academy and spends her time hanging out with Emzy, Zelda, Leala, and Link and enjoys relaxing on small empty islands where she can just daydream! She's worried about the disappearance of her friends and is prepared to do anything to help, the only issue is when wielding a sword... she's less than useless...

As Callia mounted her brown and white feathered loftwing, she let out a soft laugh, flicking her long hair.
"Have you always sucked so bad at loftwing flying?" She grinned at her best friend Emzy as the two took flight into the open blue skies...

Edited by NayruGoddessOfWisdom (see edit history)
HylianFromLandOfOoo likes this

Posted

"What do you mean?" Emzy laughed, "I've been spending all my free time training Bubbles to fly better!"

She started to show off, making big loops in the sky. Then she almost fell off but got her balnce back. "Yeah, I'll admit I could be a little better...But that box over there is

as good as mine!"

Posted

"Let me get this straight" Callia laughs as they swooped closer and closer to the island "You spend all your time on your loftwing and you STILL beat me at archery and sword fighting, how does this work again?"

Emzy just smirks, diving into the lead ahead of Callia "Link taught me archery, Pipit taught me how to sword fight, and you know how much I love my loftwing..."

Callia just rolls her eyes as the two of them approach the golden treasure chest resting on that tiny island.

Posted

Callia races ahead of Emzy and lands on the island with a perfect jump. Emzy hovers over her, jaw dropped. "How in the name of Din did you do that?" She asked, joining her friend on the island, "Still I bet you couldn't beat Link! He won the Wing Ceremony race and he got a blanket thingy that Zelda made!...Come to think of it, I haven't seen Link or Zelda in a wile. I wonder where they are."

Posted

"Who knows?" Callia laughs "They're always dashing off together, I tell you it doesn't half wind Groose up!"

Emzy just raises her eyebrows, giggling "Well, what do you say we see what's in this chest then?"

Posted (edited)

They grab on to both ends of the chest and slowly lift open the hevy, golden lid.

to reveal a silver necklace with a large gem stone in the center. "Wow! this is really pretty!" said Emzy, Picking it up. But as she did so it started to glow

in her hands! "What douse it mean?" asked Callia. "Maybe it means I was supossed to own it!" Emzy laughed pulling it round her neck.

far away the bells of Knight school could be heard that ment lessons would be starting agian soon.

"Bit too erly for lessons isn't it?" said Callia. "Lets fly back and see whats going on." suggested Emzy.

As they flew Emzy found she was even better than before! She could fly upsidedown and all sorts!

"This necklace must be magic!" she laughed. "I wish it could make me a better fighter! I'm pretty hopeless." said Callia.

"Yeah..." Emzy teased, "Don't worry a few more years pratice and you'll be at least half as good as me!"

And the continued to fly back towards Knight school.

Edited by I like waffles <3 (see edit history)

Posted

As they land on the roof of the knight academy, they're greeted by Pipit jogging towards them.

"Geeze hurry up" he mumbles, frantically gesturing for them to come in.

"What's up?" Callia asks, tossing her long blonde hair over her shoulder as her and Emzy make their way towards the door.

"Some kind of emergency, I don't know exactly what yet, but hurry up!" He ushers them inside and carefully closes the door behind them. The three make their way down the halls of the knight academy.

"Why am I suddenly worried?" Emzy asks, a frown evident on her innocent face...

Posted

Inside everyone is gathered round the headmaster- Zelda's farther. He too has a worried look on his face. "Ah, at last everyone is here!" He says, trying to sound chearful,

"We don't want another one lost!" Emzy and Callia look at each other. "Someone is lost?" Pipit asks. "Yes I'm afraid so." replys the headmaster. "Who!?"  Emzy, Callia and Pipit ask at the same time.

"Zelda...". The three look down at the floor full of saddness. They all knew Zelda well and she was a good friend. "This can't be happening!" Emzy finaly says, "What about Link too?"

"Link has set off to find her. He's a brave lad, I've just got a feeling they're both alive and well somewhere.". The crowed depart and Callia overhears Grose say something horrible about Link and pulls a face at him. "That's it" says Emzy, "Link can't do it out there on his own. People, meet me in my room at midnight!

Posted

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Callia asks as her and Karane quickly pace towards Emzy's room. The corridors of the knight academy are silent at this time of night, except for the gentle humming coming from the bathroom, where everyone knew that Headmast Gaepora bathed at night.

"Who knows?" Karane says, shrugging "But we have to do something!"

"You're right..." Callia replies as they arrive at the door to Emzy's room. Fledge is just approaching from the opposite direction as they arrive, he gives them a nervous nod, and Callia pushes open Emzy's door, to reveal her and Pipit sat on the bed, waiting patiently.

"Oh good!" Emzy says, standing up "You're here!"

Posted

(I'm sorry I'm so late but I like this thing :D)

name: Bryarly
race: Hylian
hair / eye color: long chocolate brown hair, light blue eyes 
outfit: red t-shirt, beige trousers and brown leather boots
short personality discription: A friendly, modest young girl who has lived in Skyloft her whole life and who is very good friends with Zelda, Emzy and Calia, Link and Pipit. She's in her final year at the Knight Academy and spends her time hanging out with her friends. She loves reading books and just flying around on her loftwing. She is worried about Zelda, who is missing. She has got a secret crush on Link...

Posted

"Right..." Emzy begins as Karane, Pipit, and Callia settle down on various seats and cushions around her room. Pipit props himself up against the desk as Emzy places her hands authoritively on her hips, "Zelda's missing, and Link's searching for her, we all know that! But there's no way Link can do this alone!"

"I don't mean to be rude..." Fledge murmurs "But Link is very strong... I'm sure he can handle it..."

Pipit chews his bottom lip thoughtfully, "Yeah, he's strong, but there's no way in hell he can look after himself, who know's what's beneath those clouds? He can't be defending himself from all angles if a hoard of monsters all come for him, he's only got one pair of eyes!"

"I'm with Pipit!" Emzy announces, crossing her arms "I say we follow Link and help him, Zelda's our friend and so is he! And we're KNIGHTS! We should be brave!"

"Knights in training!" Callia reminds her "This is crazy, you're not actually suggesting we all dive below the clouds... no one knows for sure if there's even anything down there!"

Suddenly, from behind them, a loud banging noise blasts through the room, causing Fledge to jump a little in shock. All eyes turn around, and see the familiar face of Bryarly looking back at them through the now opened door, one eyebrow raised "Let me get this straight... I spend one day flying around on my loftwing daydreaming and I come back to find two of my best friends vanished?"

Posted

Emzy looks at her. "Hi Bryarly. And yes, I'm sorry no one told you but we were all buzy being worried!"

"It's ok." Bryarly says. "What's the plan?"

Pipit looks at her. "Well, we were just saying we would follow Link and help him. But then Callia said that we never went below the clouds so were back to zero..." He sits down on a chair and crosses his arms.

"Well... She does make a point..." Fledge said.

We all sighed until Emzy gasped.

"What?" Karane asked.

"I think I might know something." She says, smiling.

Posted

"What?" Pipit asks, eagerly leaning forward a little, listening intently.

"I was doing some history homework the other day..." Emzy begins "And Headmaster Gaepora let me borrow some of his books to help me. I read about this place called the surface, fated in the Legends! It was back during the imprisoning war!"

"We all know about the imprisoning war." Karane states "But what's that got to do with this?"

"The imprisoning war took place on the surface!" Emzy exclaims "It means there's something down there! There has to be, Legends don't come from nowhere!"

Callia sighs, throwing her head back "Fine, ok! Let's suppose by some miracle there's actually something beneath the clouds and we don't all break our necks from the fall... how are we supposed to convince our parents and our teachers to let us go?"

"Simple!" Bryarly says, smiling broadly "We don't! We leave at first light tomorrow, before our parents even wake up! They won't have the chance to stop us! We'll leave a note so they know we're all together and not going to get in trouble, and we can get going!"

"I don't know about this..." Fledge mutters nervously...

"Well... who's in?" Emzy asks, looking around and the group of teenagers expectantly.

"Me, on hundred percent!" Pipit says, holding his hand out in front of him. Emzy grins and slaps hers on top.

"You can count on it!" Bryarly says, placing her hand on top of the pile.

"I suppose so..." Fledge murmers, adding his hand.

"You know it!" Karane giggles.

Everyone turns to look at Callia, waiting for an answer. She sighs "I'm terrible at sword fighting and can't aim a bow... but someone needs to keep you guys on the side of reason! Fine, let's do this!" She places her hand on the top of the pile as everyone begins to grin.

"SKY-LOFT-KNIGHTS!" They chant, lifting their hands in a sweeping arc.

"Everyone meet outside the upper floor doors of the academy at first light! Bring your weapons and supplies!"

Sorry this is so long! I had an idea and ran with it! PLEASE NOTE: Anyone joining from now on will have to be someone we meet on the surface!

Posted (edited)

(Sorry I haven't been here in ages! Also welcome Franne!)

The sun starts to rise above Skyloft, letting bursts of warm, yellow light cover the clouds. Emzy and Pipit are the first to meet outside the gates carrying adventure pouches and wepons. Soon everyone else arrives too, also with supplies.

"Ok," Says Emzy, "Eveyone ready?"

"You bet!" Says Pipit.

"Wait a moment," Says Callia, "I think we should make sure we've all got everything we need."

"Don't worry about it, Callia! Bryarly, Pipit and I made sure we had everything last night." Emzy explains.

"Ok but if we've left something behind and we all get killed by a monster then my last words will be 'I told you so!'" Everyone laughs.

"Alright, let's go!" Emzy says, jumping onto her teal blue Loftwing.

Edited by I like waffles <3 (see edit history)