POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Hot damn thats actually a really good pokemon to wind up with. Raise it to be the green murder machine it is at heart

Posted

Finally got Zapdos, damn that Bitch is hard to catch!

Posted

I've only run into Moltres and I still have no idea where the other birds are. I'm currently doing that Battle Chateau thing and making a title for myself lol. Also buying all the clothes squeeeeee

I should probably go to that cave in the pokemon village and check it out u no

Posted

I've only run into Moltres and I still have no idea where the other birds are. I'm currently doing that Battle Chateau thing and making a title for myself lol. Also buying all the clothes squeeeeee

I should probably go to that cave in the pokemon village and check it out u no

Unfortunately only one Legendary Bird shows us, it all depends on the starter pokemon you chose. I chose Fennekin so Zapdos shows up. You chose Froakie so Moltres shows, and obviously if Chespin is chosen then Articuno shows.

Posted

ok, so i found out that joltik appears in the friend safari, and doesnt need to be imported from older games--anyone able/willing to pass me a joltik egg? or a female. either or.

Posted

Unfortunately only one Legendary Bird shows us, it all depends on the starter pokemon you chose. I chose Fennekin so Zapdos shows up. You chose Froakie so Moltres shows, and obviously if Chespin is chosen then Articuno shows.

Oh, I see. I think someone told me that and I totally forgot. Well that's good then

Posted

the evolution animation is so puppying long in this game. Like, we get it, just transform already Christ.

Cirt and T1g like this

Posted

Considering how I have been recently filling up my pokedex by evolving pokemon I already caught, I agree

Posted

Well I'm sorry Pokemons' skeletons can't deform excruciatingly fast enough for you...

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

the evolution animation is so puppying long in this game. Like, we get it, just transform already Christ.

had this same thought the other day as I was hatching eggs and then suddenly I had espeons everywhere

Posted

Can someone trade my Shelmet for a Karrablast and back so I can get Accelgor? You'll get a Escavalier for the deal

Posted

so youre who was randomly trading a shelmet at me. that would have been less confusing if i had read this thread first. doesnt change the fact i dont have a karrablast, though :|

i really wish they tied 3ds names to ign, because i was expecting someone one tumbr to show up with a joltik, so i was like "whats going onnnnnn"

Posted

I would be down with that but I wouldnt be able to make the trade until some time tomorrow tyrion

Also I passed the 400 pokemon mark

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

People challenge me to battle at the most inopportune times, like when I'm trying to hatch eggs or level up my weaker pokemon.