POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

Caught a shiny clawitzer today. Hes red.

T1g and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

So I've been seeing lots of people talking about catching shinies in here. So is it true what I heard about the shiny spotting rate going up?

Posted

No one knows, just being assumed because it seems like they're a lot less rare.

Also, I didn't know Talonflame can have the ability Gale Wings, which makes all Flying type moves +1 in priority. This sounds op as bananas and I now know why everyone says Talonflame is a beast.

Posted

I honestly have no idea about the shiny rate going up. On one hand PokeFan has played the game for 150+ hours already and has not seen a single shiny.

I have played 70 hours and have run into five: Fletchling(now Talonflame), Lombre(Ludicolo), Charmander(Charizard), Spinda, and Krabby. Just on my copy of X. My copy of Y has not given anything.

Posted

The weirdest thing just happened, I was walking in the tall grass and got attacked by Zapdos. I couldn't fight it, it just fled.

Posted

Depending on what starter you chose, a corresponding legendary bird roams around in your game. You have to keep running into it (Use your Pokedex to track it) and eventually it'll settle in the Sea Spirit's Den where you can fight it.

Posted

Oh, ok. Good to know. I'm gonna catch me a Zapdos.

Posted (edited)

So I got a Lv 1 Gible from a Wonder Trade from Japan, in return for my Simipour. From what I can tell, the owner named it Fukamaru. Gible's Japanese name. Unless it just stays in their language, which is kinda cool. Also it knows Dragon Breath and Sand Tomb

Edited by Dark_One (see edit history)

Posted

Battling Zygarde, took him down to almost nothing and still it took 20 Ultra Balls to catch. Pain in the ass!

Posted

Foreign Pokemon maintain their foreign names.

Posted

They should go back to where they came from?

Posted

tumblr_mv9ar5K0vD1qgd4cio1_500.jpg

Literally everything in this puppying game is cute as hell and it makes me mad. mad and sad.

Also @Friend Safari: Can you get Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities from people's safaris even if they aren't online? Like, is it just a lesser chance than if they're online? Or is it not possible AT ALL. Because I recently added someone I met via tumblr because they have bergmite in their safari and goddamn they are never online so I've caught about 20 bergmites without sturdy and it's probably futile, ain't it. lol. ): i just want my walking iceberg with a good ability... 

T1g likes this

Posted

Thats how my nephew smiles

Posted

tumblr_mv9ar5K0vD1qgd4cio1_500.jpg

Literally everything in this puppying game is cute as hell and it makes me mad. mad and sad.

Also @Friend Safari: Can you get Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities from people's safaris even if they aren't online? Like, is it just a lesser chance than if they're online? Or is it not possible AT ALL. Because I recently added someone I met via tumblr because they have bergmite in their safari and goddamn they are never online so I've caught about 20 bergmites without sturdy and it's probably futile, ain't it. lol. ): i just want my walking iceberg with a good ability... 

I....................have yet to play the face game with any of my pokemans. They haven't even tried or something idk, but I've never gotten those sorts of commands, just little faces in the corner to confuse me. Like, I see them and I'm like "do you want me to make a face what face to you want" and then just nothing.

Posted

Apparently I have a Poison safari, just fyi.