POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

I live in the North East, home of the Polar Vivillon

02-polar-pattern-600x450.jpg

I have a couple if you want one.

somehow i managed to get one already :<

ill take whatever random thing you catch in the grass, though if it comes with a figy/lum berry i will just love you forever.

Posted

Cirt I added you?

Btw, as of right now, I am at agrand total of 512 pokemon captured. Still need Scizor (who I have decided to get soon), Mantine(working on getting that Mantyke to like me), Rotom (who I plan to get tomorrow), and Articuno. I have a friend with a roaming Articuno, but he hasn't caught it yet

with these 4, my pokedexes that aren't national will be complete

Posted

Have so many Mega Pokemon, got an Old Amber and revived an Aerodactyl. Evolved a captured Mareep into Ampharos and evolved Aron and Houndour I got as eggs from Chimetals.

Posted

Cirt I added you?

Btw, as of right now, I am at agrand total of 512 pokemon captured. Still need Scizor (who I have decided to get soon), Mantine(working on getting that Mantyke to like me), Rotom (who I plan to get tomorrow), and Articuno. I have a friend with a roaming Articuno, but he hasn't caught it yet

with these 4, my pokedexes that aren't national will be complete

I just gave away a great adamant Scizor with Technician and good IVs :(

I have a rotom for you

Posted

I dont pay attention to IVs because that would just suck the life out of the game. I already have a scyther with adamant and technician. In fact I have 20 of them

I will catch the rotom myself don't worry about that

Posted

Ivs need to become more accessible, like Evs. They're still too random.

Posted

LL I changed my mind, I will take you up on your Rotom offer, since apparenty I am not getting one any time soon

Apparently the game punishes you for messing with your 3ds system clock by preventing you from doing daily events for some amount of time, which includes the trash cans shaking at all in the lost hotel, thus I can't catch a Rotom for another week.

And before you ask, the reason I messed with the 3ds clock was because of freaking daylight savings

Posted

Stupid question, is adding friends on your 3ds the same as adding friends for pokemon?

If so, mine is 1203-9386-3813

Guess ill start adding people.

Posted

Stupid question, is adding friends on your 3ds the same as adding friends for pokemon?

If so, mine is 1203-9386-3813

Guess ill start adding people.

1177-7182-4908 and yes adding friends to the 3DS is adding them to Pokemon. Just connect to the internet and they'll show up under "Friends".

Posted

LL I changed my mind, I will take you up on your Rotom offer, since apparenty I am not getting one any time soon

Apparently the game punishes you for messing with your 3ds system clock by preventing you from doing daily events for some amount of time, which includes the trash cans shaking at all in the lost hotel, thus I can't catch a Rotom for another week.

And before you ask, the reason I messed with the 3ds clock was because of freaking daylight savings

I don't see you online often. I'll be on at like 11 pm tonight. I'll text you

Posted

Added you back, Bro <:

ho boy you have a pretty neat Friend Safari. fighting-types with machoke, sawk and riolu! and the first riolu i found had it's hidden ability. sweeeeeet. thanks much! :3c

I'm kinda of irked because I've been trying to get Grand Duchess at the Battle Chateau for 3 days now. I've been a Duchess for so long, and I've battled all the Elite 4 and Gym Leaders that come around. what am I doing

dude I know your pain. I think I spent about a week or two battling there as much as I could before I finally got the Grand Duchess Title. good luck with it!!! x: at least you'll have a shit-ton of money once you're done lol

Oh, yeah. I finally have a team of (at least) six wonderful Ice-types now. one day I'll have every single ice-type in existance caught and perfectly trained. But, I guess I can finally start accepting T1g's many battle requests, lol. Hit me up when we're both online. I'll have fun beating you again <; 

edit: @chimetals, there's a dude in Kiloude City's Pokémon Centre that if you show a Pokémon to him, he'll tell you their "potential" in IVs, like if they have perfect ones or rubbish ones. He also tells you what stat has the highest IV potential?? He doesn't explain it very clearly, but it's something at least? idk I don't think I explained it too well there, lol. but I just tend to check with him and if he says the Pokémon has at least 'above average' potential, I keep it. Too much work otherwise. x:

Super Training is just a godsend, though. I can actually pay attention to EVs now and it's soooooo goooood. I wish there was an equivalent for IVs as well ): but I guess game freak can't spoil us TOO much with this game, haha.

Posted

Ivs need to become more accessible, like Evs. They're still too random.

yes please omg.

really, though, im not gonna care till i want to craft a half-decent team. and then my attitude would be "ok, IVs that are average or better, all across the board"

i have no idea how to determine IVs though. maybe if we stare at the training app thing's chart we could figure it out? idfk. youd have to toggle between a couple of the same species to figure that one.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for adding me too cascade!

Fighting type safari is very me.

Anyways i added a bunch of people but i didnt go through the entire thread. If you add me give me a shout.

Also chase, did you still need a chlorophyl bulbasaur? I got one from a wonder trade a few days back and i hatched a couple if you want one.

Edited by Brodongo (see edit history)

Posted

Nevermind, I bumped into a friend at dinner and had him catch me a Rotom, and then evolve my Scyther for me. I just need Mantine and Articuno now. I gave him one of my pokemon that had Pokerus in exchange for helping me

Also his Friend Safari has Dragonair so I can finally get my Hidden Ability Dragonair

OH GOD puppying DAMMIT I FORGOT MANTYKE DOESN'T EVOLVE FROM HAPPINESS IT EVOLVES WHEN YOU LEVEL UP WITH A puppying REMORAID IN THE PARTY

There I completed all three Pokedexes (I don't have Articuno yet, but it marks the coastal dex as completed all the same)

Posted

Wonder Trade is the best thing ever!