POKEMON X AND Y

1210 posts in this topic

Posted

I was in my room and I got a challenge from a passerby. I was a little creeped out because it was like 11:30 pm and I didn't know where they were. He had a full team of eevee evolutions, so I felt relieved that he was 13 years old and not a murderer outside my house.

It was cool that a Nintendo product's feature worked how it was intended to. I think only one other time I got a street pass from someone.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Maybe it was a murderer. Whoever it was just used a full team of Eevee evolutions to make you let your guard down.

And succeeded.

Posted

People challenge me to battle at the most inopportune times, like when I'm trying to hatch eggs or level up my weaker pokemon. 

that's why you should use the ~battle box~

Posted

Use the battle box

Posted

in case anyone cares, i found a vivilon color map:

900x900px-LL-87dd2dd4_tumblr_mumimln0Dc1

incomplete by the looks of it, but w/e.

Posted

SKYLARK I SWEAR TO GOD DID I JUST WONDER TRADE WITH YOU? A VULPIX FOR PLASMA THE NOIBAT

Posted

in case anyone cares, i found a vivilon color map:

900x900px-LL-87dd2dd4_tumblr_mumimln0Dc1

incomplete by the looks of it, but w/e.

I have a feeling we will never know what pattern Africa has. I wonder if they even bothered designing them

Posted

CASCADE WE ARE GOING TO THROWDOWN I SWEAR TO GOD

Posted

let me finish raising all my ice-types first GOSH. so impatient!! I will even make a post here when I'm ready to accept battles from all you plebs, would that satisfy you...

also man no wonder I kept getting cheeseburger/modern/elegant vivillons the other day. why is everyone on the GTS american/japanese ugh

Posted

You said that a week ago!

Posted

Oh are you guys doing that thing where you all pretend to be gym leaders and have a certain type you adhere to and battle other people and stuff? Yeah I started making plans to be a normal type gym leader once upon a time, I was working on my team but it was going to have a persian, a dodrio, a kangaskhan, and I was still deciding on the other three (possibly exploud). Just throwing that out there into a thread I've been following but not posting/contributing to because I don't have this game.

Posted

i might do that later, but right now i have a three hour, forty minute bus ride to look forward to tomorrow. then again, im also probably taking my psp, so i might wind up playing kamen rider when i should be fighting the elite four.

on a side note, anyone willing to send me berries? there are eevees in it for you. eevees with fairy moves. girl eevees with fairy moves if you get me one of those stat lowering berries for something other than def and hp.

Posted

Pheo I have all the Kangaskhan and you don't

Posted

Henceforth I am a twin

T1g likes this

Posted

So I decided to get caught up on Pokemon Adventures since a lot more was released since I read it like 3 years ago.

Just started HeartGold and SoulSilver, and man

GOLD'S TOGEPI

v0WpI9P.png

THIS MOTHER FUC KER

THIS GOD DAMN TOGEPI

j016.jpg?v=11345113128

pheonix561, Cascade and Sahaqiel like this