Sahaqiel : AMA

46 posts in this topic

Posted

Cascade: when you stop being an unbearable prick omg

jk I will have to ask kaffles for your address again

Cascade likes this

Posted

and then I ended up actually receiving the long dreaded burger from months ago instead ;~;

Sahaqiel and Chimetals like this

Posted

Saha who is your celebrity crush?

Posted

Celebrity Crush:

0yW4wic.png

i waste so much time

But lol, I used to be head over heels for Alex Kapranos of Franz Ferdinand, but now I just have a lot of celebrities that I'd like to learn from or talk to and hang out with. Mostly musicians, because as much as I want to learn better programming, a lot of programmers I find are kind of in their own little worlds.

Teto and Ganny like this

Posted

Saha, what is your favourite colour? Do you have a favourite colour?

Posted

Right, sorry, I started working on the Celebrity Crush image and it slipped my mind, lol.

Color: I like green a lot, but I think I've realized that I really just appreciate nice color schemes. I like golds, blues, reds, purples; just whatever I really like from seeing something that has a pretty color scheme. I've been on a pinkish purple fix lately, because I had LEDs that shone a really pretty color that was pink, but slightly on the purple side. Because spring is rolling around, I'm looking forward to the beautiful combination of wet bark brown and spring leaf green because they just makes me squirm with how much I enjoy the combo. Typically higher saturation but lower brightness colors catch my eye. A long time ago, my favorite was blue for a long time, and I changed to red just because, but I eventually decided blue was better for some reason and had to wean myself off red. I was like, in second grade. I also like things that go with my skin tone; blue doesn't really look good on my brownish-yellow skin, so I don't wear blue shirts too often. I definitely take texture into account too.

Ammonsa likes this

Posted

Do you associate the colours with emotions? Like, if you're feeling upbeat, will you wear brighter colours, or if you're down will you wear muted colours, or the inverse? Or does it not affect your clothing choice too much?

Posted

Clothing: I don't let my emotions govern my wear, lol. Unless I'm feeling lazy and just want to go down to the store across the street, then I throw on some old jeans and a shirt, then put my jackets on. But if I intend to be in public, or even if I'm just alone, I try to look good. I think I got it from my mom. She has to look like she's going to a cool party, even if it's just a house gathering. Occasionally it'll cause problems because my clothes can't stand how much I'm out and about. I'm currently wearing my favorite jeans; they're an uncommon thing called silver finish, which means they're a super light gray, but has hints and streaks of white. The knees are totally wrecked, and I recently ripped a hole in the seat area, which sucked. I had kaffles take some of the bottom leg area off and sew the hole up, so now they're exclusively jeans I roll the cuffs up on in warmer weather. They're extremely comfortable and still look good for how wrecked they are. They were actually a graduation present from my mom, too, so I want to use them as much as I can.

I wear jeans with cuffs to the knees a lot when it's warm, and my friends commented a lot on the fact because it's typically a female practice. My legs are invariably smooth when I'm out like this. One time a cafeteria lady commented that I like to show my legs a lot, and followed it up with that she thought I had nice legs, though.

Posted

And now for the most important question of all:

WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE POKéMONS

Posted

Pokémon: Hmmmmmm. It's kind of a tough call, because I really like a lot of them. I started listing out the families and all the Pokemon I like, but I realized I pretty much like most of first gen, with average liking of Pokemon decreasing throughout gens. Third gen was overall my least liked, and I think fourth gen was relatively good but I don't like fifth that much. I think Parasect is underrated in how cool it is, despite how worthless it is in battle, and I really like Tangela and the Sandshrew family. Mankey/Primeape is really cool too. idk lol. I have favorites for every gen.

Posted

did you leave anything at my house today?

Chimetals likes this

Posted

fSymsOGXO63azq5mGWC47KAR_500.jpg

Do you agree that this is an accurate representation of your life? 

PrimaGaga and Teto like this

Posted

T1g: p. sure I haven't...

Cascade: NO

Posted

The two deepest questions of all of humanity...

Who are you? And What do you want?

Posted

For most of the span of the universe's existence, I was a random collection of matter, and now I'm a human for a little while.

Before I go back I want to live and love and make it the best I can.