Yume Nikki Werewolf

173 posts in this topic

Posted

LL: Emma, Sayuri

Cascade: LL

Sayuri: Aethix

Day still ends at 3:45 PM EST tomorrow!

Posted

She has been the most eager to lynch people, and had changed votes around (like three or four times on day two). That's a strategy, yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing Sayuri lynched today.

@emso: I still want to know who you are going to kill tonight. You asked for protection, but we should know who you are going to kill. If you kill me and then kill the wrong person tonight, that's not good at all for town. I've asked like three times who you are gonna kill. You said you'd take out a secondary threat and seemed pretty confident about your abilities. And since wolves move last in this game, you'll be in no danger of having your kill blocked.

(In retrospect, I am thinking that it's to the wolves benefit to know who you are going to kill. So they don't kill the same person. I realize this now. I do really want there to be a consensus about who you're killing tonight, though. That way we can see everyone's reaction to the proposed kill. But you must have a suspicion besides me, because you said you'd take care of it after I die and flip town. I just want your thoughts and others' thoughts on who should die tonight.)

I really want to know why people trust Silver. We all just kind of glazed over the details. He never voted for Teto, which is the only thing I am retroactively guilty of, too. I'm not saying we should lynch him, but let's not rule him out. That's the best position for a wolf to be in. If you are suspicious of me then you have to be suspicious of Silver, too.

Posted

Frankly I have no idea what I'm doing and might as well self-hammer

I don't have any substantial reason to vote for anyone but Cascade, just because she's inactive.

LLmao ?✊? likes this

Posted

LL: Emma, Sayuri

Cascade: LL, Silver

Sayuri: Aethix

Day ends in 5 hours and 45 minutes!

Posted

ugh, i really dont like this and feel like its unfair to her, but I'll switch my vote to cascade just because i would prefer there to be a lynch today.

Posted (edited)

For the record, this is not me swaying the vote to cascade. I threw a vote out, lol. But who knows we may get lucky with a wolf lynch.

Emso, who are you going to kill if we don't win the game right now?

Edited by °ᵕ° (see edit history)

Posted

yeah and there's no way im openly discussing who i'm going to  kill

i would rather there be a 25% chance that there is no wolf kill tonight

feel free to offer your suggestions though

Posted

Well I don't want to pick who you choose or for you to openly discuss it, I guess. Yeah. I would like up poke around and have others voice their opinions, though. I want to see where everyone's suspicions lie.

Posted

That's 3 votes for Cascade and LL is down to 1 vote.

1 hour and 15 minutes to the day's end.

Posted

((whoops got carried away job searching, sorry about missing the end of day :o ))

After a second day since the beginning with no full consensus, everyone clears the center of the Dreamwold to take a break and get their thoughts together. Maybe everyone will be more eager to reach a decision tomorrow...

Night 4 begins now, submit night actions ASAP!

Posted

Aaaand back just in time for the night phase! Much thanks for failing to lynch me, ya dicks

Posted

Everyone heads back to meet up again, and two people are, again, missing. The remaining four people find the bodies easily, right next to each other.

1c22.jpg

Sayuri was Monoe(Town) and her death caused the loss of the following effect:

d74e.png

Midget: Nobody will be able to find you with this effect! Enemy and friendly effects will miss you 50% of the time.

Next to her is a body everyone is far happier to see, still twitching as if trying to sprint to its next target:

fjm.gif

LL was one of the Toriningen(wolf), and his death caused the loss of the following effect:

9kjo.png

Medamaude: With this in your possession your effects can't leave your iron grasp! (You can still trade effects if you so choose, including this one, but nobody can forcefully take your effects)

You all feel sorry for Sayuri and the rest of the victims, but with the death of LL and Teto, you are all free to continue living as figments of Madotsuki's imagination! 

Town Wins!

Posted

Damn, I was WAY off my game this round.

Posted

I was gonna say that if LL thought I should die then he should've voted for me which makes him suspicious buuuut I was out all day :D

GG GAIZ :D

does that mean emma killed all the wolves?