Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

[size=4][b]THEN A LONE GORON COME ROLLING DOWN FROM THE HILLS AND WITHIN A MATTER OF SECONDS PWNS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR DAMN ARMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HA!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/size]

. . .
[size=1]
Sorry 'bout that.[/size]

Posted

-watches the goron roll by- You call that a battle tactic?! -sends her minions to punish the fool of a goron-

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='39935' date='Apr 23 2007, 12:24 PM']there's the slight problem (ignoring the later clause of what you just made up) that im a moderator AND a new submitter (not just having automatic access to post news articles due to being a moderator, i was actually chosen to be a news submitter before)[/quote]
Wait, wait....*turns two pages* Yeah, you're right. :( Right here:

"But, in negation to an earlier article, if the one said moderator is also a news submitter for the website in which the online war is being held, then that individual, when not founder nor creator of an army that is participating in the online war, holds all the rights and powers relating to the online war equal to two times those rights and powers relating to the online war of one news submitter that is founder and creator of one of said armies participating in the said online war."

And I thought you'd missed it......DARN YOU, CURSED BOOK OF RULES, REGULATIONS, AND REFERENCES!!!! *throws book at Cd-i Ganondorf, who dies immediately*

[size=3]AND DARN YOU GINGERLINK, AND YOUR ALWAYS RIGHT-NESS!!! :cry: [/size]

So, who wants cake? :n_n:

Posted

Ooo, cake! -faceplants into the cake- Mmmm... yummy sugary goodness.

Posted

Hey, I wanted that cake!!! Well, I have a bag of cookies. *Starts eating cookies* They're delicious!!!

Posted

-comes up with icing all aver her face- Yech... I never liked the icing... -cleans herself off with a paper towel-

Cake, anyone? -offers the rest of the cake-

Posted

yes please! cake is YUMMY!

Posted

CAEK!!!!!!

always read the fine print...

Im not sure whether i can call what i've got an army, more like a lone ginger warrior.

Any other ginger's here?

Posted

neh i'm just an eye... a lone eye... no WAIT! I've got an army! YAYAYAYAY!

Posted

and it's the best army!! and i'm part of it!! :D

Posted

Join my army, we(I) are in war with all thae armies that are in war.

Posted

why? we didn't do anything to you. But if you say so...*calls Draugen* Say 'ello to Draugen, an immortal beast. Draugen, attack our new friend *Draugen summons a storm to attack WL*

Posted

No, no, no. You're all wrong. In fact, the Evil Army has not won a battle yet, so it cannot possibly be the greatest army ever. It may have more members, but the Un-evil army will eventually rise to power and overcome the darkness that has been presented before it!

Posted

how do you know? we won the battle against...you know..the...the ants! Those were strong ants!! Besides he declared war to ALL the armies here.

Posted

Suit yourself. -squishes a passerby spider-