Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

OH NOES! The immortal cucco army!! :o It's really too bad they're not [i]undead[/i] cuccos..... :unsure: *summons undead immortal cucco army* :o
[quote name='gingerlink' post='39254' date='Apr 20 2007, 06:03 PM']wii?[/quote]
What would you do for a Klondike bar? :o

Posted

I... shall...d e s t r o y ..... A L L N A T I O N S! And THou Shall OBEY ME! :angry:

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='39319' date='Apr 21 2007, 02:40 AM']OH NOES! The immortal cucco army!! :o It's really too bad they're not [i]undead[/i] cuccos..... :unsure: *summons undead immortal cucco army* :o

What would you do for a Klondike bar? :o[/quote]

not as much as id do for a wii....apart from the fact i've already got one.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='39393' date='Apr 21 2007, 10:25 PM']not as much as id do for a wii....apart from the fact i've already got one.[/quote]

why would you want 2 wiis?

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='39395' date='Apr 21 2007, 11:00 AM']why would you want 2 wiis?[/quote]

*Flies in on his ship*

*Ship is cloked, no one knows I'm here*

*Waits for something eventful*

Posted

sell one on ebay/give one to a friend/mod it/in case one breaks down...

back on topic

o and if you don;t mean to reply specifically to a post, click "post reply" at the bottom not repy on the last post, this way you won't quote it, of course unless that's what you want to do (this is for Hylian Twili really)

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='39414' date='Apr 22 2007, 12:17 AM']sell one on ebay/give one to a friend/mod it/in case one breaks down...

back on topic

o and if you don;t mean to reply specifically to a post, click "post reply" at the bottom not repy on the last post, this way you won't quote it, of course unless that's what you want to do (this is for Hylian Twili really)[/quote]

yeah hylian twili you quote alot...

sh** i just quoted didn't i?

Posted

yes, but that was because it driectly related to what i said, his go on completely different parts of the conversation.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='39519' date='Apr 22 2007, 04:25 AM']yes, but that was because it driectly related to what i said, his go on completely different parts of the conversation.[/quote]
yeah I know. He should click on add reply not on reply.

Posted

You know what Stupididiot forgot when he shot me?the detonator that I had.'BEEP'
'good army base,evil army base,everything blows up,including the rest of the world'
So,umm...both Keaton's and G333's armies are wiped off of the face of he earth,so..uh..LET'S PLAY SOME ZELDA!!

Posted

I am PLAYING some Zelda right now. I dunno about you guys. :unsure:

-soul floats away-

Posted

Um......Keaton's army isn't actually good, per se. It is, as a matter of fact, un-evil. So it could just not do good stuff and not do bad stuff....

But besides that....*Creates dead man's switch out of nowhere* Ha! And you'll never know where the explosives are rigged to esplode!! But if I die, this switch flips and they go off..... :unsure:

Posted

-feeds G333 something that puts him into a coma- Ha! You're not dead, so I have nothing to worry about! :unsure:

Well, "Good army" sounds less intimidating than "evil army". So does "light army", "bright army" and "uber justice army". So what do you call it? "Un-evil army".

Posted

[quote name='Keaton' post='39664' date='Apr 21 2007, 08:28 PM']-feeds G333 something that puts him into a coma- Ha! You're not dead, so I have nothing to worry about! :unsure:

Well, "Good army" sounds less intimidating than "evil army". So does "light army", "bright army" and "uber justice army". So what do you call it? "Un-evil army".[/quote]

HRRK!!!BLEHH....'dies'

'Keaton gets shot in the small hole in your ear that leads to your brain by TLoZ Pro's clone it's_me_tloz_pro,who used a sniper rifle'

Posted

Objection! :o