Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

The neutral army is just made of 1 member. So *sends Draugen to attack the only member of the neutral army* Draugen is immortal, and he is very powrful! Oh, and likes to eat giant flamethrower crabs. :embarrassed:

Posted

The dragon protect the crabs and the crabs sunk in sand
*Draugen joins the neutral army because he liked to be with his brothers dragons forever*

Posted

That's against the book!

"One army participating in the online war may not, under nearly all circumstances, summon any invincible monsters/creatures/army members to attack or create conflict with any other army participating in the same online war. Nor may any member of any one army participating in said online war transfer anything considered to be of another army participating in said online war to another army participating in the said online war."

So World Leader can't create legions of invincible dragons or anything OR take people/things from another army.

And, so sorry, but Draugen's gotta go, or be made un-invincible. :embarrassed:

I wrote all this on my Wii. Woo.

Posted

Eh, so bored, why not join G333's army :) So yes, dark side

Posted

ahh,*casts un-invincible spell on Draugen* there, he is not invincible anymore... but we still got him :D

Posted

Yes and thou shall fear the allmighty Draugen...

Posted

the godmodding is getting out of hand and somewhat ridiculous, just...you know...what can i say really? be a bit more realistic? just a bit?

Posted

Ahahahahaha!

Memento mori!

*Blasts the good army with an acid potion*

Posted

Who changed the topic description?!
*stands ready with Draugen*
It is supposed to be "the clock is ticking down to Armagedion"!

Know... Who did it???

[size=1]Oh shi** it was probably a mod...[/size] Ehh... Sorry?

Posted

it was me, mainly because this is now becoming the war topic itself, but i didn't think i should change the title itself.

Posted

were is the book so that I can defest you legally?

Posted

....I dunno. There, is after all, only one copy.... :unsure: but I'm not the godmodding sort of person, so you know I won't "misuse" it. :embarrassed:

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='40614' date='Apr 26 2007, 12:18 PM']the godmodding is getting out of hand and somewhat ridiculous, just...you know...what can i say really? be a bit more realistic? just a bit?[/quote]
That's sorta the reason why I made [i]The Official Rules, Regulations, and References for Online Wars of Evil Army Versus Un-evil Army[/i]. And yes, I [i]am[/i] a very fair person. :o And plus, it's fun to write things specifically. :D

Well, my army continues to attract new people, whereas the Un-evil army is much slower at getting new people..... :unsure: I guess it's because "Evil" Sounds much more cool than "Un-evil". Sorta like we're united because of evilness, and you're just united against us....if you [i]do [/i]win, you take away everything that holds you together, which is your mutual opposition toward us. It's much easier to base something on "do this" than it is to base something on "don't do this". :embarrassed:

Posted

And what abput neutralians?

Posted

the neutrals... HAH!

Anyway... G333 I got this idea... it's a great idea... How about starting guerillia warfare against sony's headquarter... I think we would do everyone a favour... :unsure:

Posted

i could join in with that, but that would mean allying with ganondorf333, so i want to go against him, but that means being on sony's side..

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!