Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time to choose sides

3386 posts in this topic

Posted

the evil army is by far superior...

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='39711' date='Apr 22 2007, 09:03 AM']the evil army is by far superior...[/quote]

*Still in Cloked ship*

*Pulls back trigger and fires on the next Light, un - evil, or good person who is against G333*

Posted

[quote name='Keaton' post='39669' date='Apr 22 2007, 03:02 AM']Objection! :o[/quote]

couldn't resist:
[url="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/362514"]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/362514[/url]
one of many.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='39414' date='Apr 21 2007, 06:17 AM']sell one on ebay/give one to a friend/mod it/in case one breaks down...[/quote]

I'm your friend right?

GIVE ME YOUR WII!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

dude., your member of the evil army. Steal one!

Posted

Actually, he is the creator of the Great Army of Light. But thanks to some negotiations, the Great Army of Light has officially been absorbed by the Great Evil Army! Woot! *everyone goes into a great wooting parade of evil* :D

Posted

YAY for that!

Posted

im not part of the army for light or for darkness, try and geuss what army im a part of (but which i seem to be the only member of at the moment)

Posted

umm, the great army of mods?

the almighy ones.

the mods.

Posted

The Ginger Army? :embarrassed:

And I just thought about what you said a while ago about you being the only moderator that has taken a side....well news submitters must count for something...... *Takes out [i]The Official Rules, Regulations, and References for Online Wars of Evil Army Versus Un-evil Army[/i]* Yeah, yeah, here it is. Page 5,639: "Any one news submitter of said website in which the online war is being held holds all rights and powers equal to exactly one quarter of one moderator that has taken sides of said online war, but has not founded nor created one of the said armies taking part in the said online war." A-HA! Oh, wait, what's this? "If said news submitter is founder and creator of one online army participating in said online war, then that one news submitter holds all rights and powers equal to 1,945,634 times the rights and powers of one moderator that has taken sides of said online war if the one said moderator is not founder and creator of any one army that is taking part in the said online war." :huh: Ok.....

Posted

that was... interesting.

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='39864' date='Apr 23 2007, 09:50 AM']And I just thought about what you said a while ago about you being the only moderator that has taken a side....well news submitters must count for something...... *Takes out [i]The Official Rules, Regulations, and References for Online Wars of Evil Army Versus Un-evil Army[/i]* Yeah, yeah, here it is. Page 5,639: "Any one news submitter of said website in which the online war is being held holds all rights and powers equal to exactly one quarter of one moderator that has taken sides of said online war, but has not founded nor created one of the said armies taking part in the said online war." A-HA! Oh, wait, what's this? "If said news submitter is founder and creator of one online army participating in said online war, then that one news submitter holds all rights and powers equal to 1,945,634 times the rights and powers of one moderator that has taken sides of said online war if the one said moderator is not founder and creator of any one army that is taking part in the said online war." :huh: Ok.....[/quote]

YAY! KNOW WE SHALL CRUSH THEM! MUHAHAHAHAMUHAHAHAHAH!

ehh :embarrassed:

Posted

there's the slight problem (ignoring the later clause of what you just made up) that im a moderator AND a new submitter (not just having automatic access to post news articles due to being a moderator, i was actually chosen to be a news submitter before)

Posted

The Un-evil army will reign supreme! -weilds the almighty battle staff of Spiffenmire the Fourth-

Okay, I'm going to have to start counting how many times people kill me... :huh:

Posted

and btw ganondorf, you're good, you got the answer right