Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

just noticed rain resigned from wisdom.

I should have known this would happen.

Posted (edited)

Did you have fun?

Also there's only one pie for the job. Him. --------------------------------> *Insert picture of Jimithy the pie.* I couldn't find it. :(

Yeah now he's gone. It's partly my fault, but I was trying to make him feel important not make it so that he's the reliable one. :cry:

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Night Everyone. Bye. :wave:

Posted

Night. (Even though I'm forty minutes late.)

Posted

Haha, I did it. I came to school and everyone was like, "You look terrible"

Then near the end of recess I went to the bathroom and shaved, as well as tidying myself up a bit. You should have seen the look on peoples faces when I entered the classroom!

Posted

Lightly Dark Garo Master. He was an active member in times long past. He was a pretty cool guy, typically keeping things fairly interesting. A right good member who is remembered by many of the older members.

Posted

I miss PZ.

:<

Posted

Mornin' everyone.

When you mean "times long past" you mean like a year ago?

Posted

^ Well, it's probably been about that since he last logged in, so yes-ish? Anyways, good morning.

Ammonsa: You have recess? :0

P

Posted

What do you call the shorter break you have before lunch?

This is one of my last posts on here. I'm not joking about leaving.

Posted

I don't have one. The only breaks I get is five minutes in between classes, and then lunch. And that sucks. :( I should get an MSN.

Posted

Hi all. I came back from my friends house. The strangest thing happened.

Last night I just got there and put my bike away. Then we went in his room where he played Rock Band to finish his setlist... Then my phone started to ring so I looked at the caller ID and it was phone number I didn't know. So I awnsered it and said, "Hello," and a girl awsered, and said "Who is this," and I said my full name and then I found out who it was...

It was this girl from band who wanted to go out me when we went on the trip to Cedar Point. :fear: I turned her down though because she was ugly. XD However when she said who it was I was thinking, "... How did she get my cell phone number? The only 2 people I gave it to were 2 friends for emergencies." One of them knew that she liked me and knew how bad it was so he was helping me get out of it and the other one never sees her I don't think. So it was really scary.

Anyway enough of story time. How are you all.

Posted

Beggars can't be choosers, YLA. :zelda:

Posted

^I'm afraid to ask, but what does that mean? I hope it doesn't mean what I think it means.