Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

*Eyes get big with astonishment* I didn't realize that though. oh man my brother wants me to play with him on Mario kart wii so I got to go. P.S. It will still say I'm in this topic because my computer is still going to be on this page.

Posted

Teto, if you were next to me in real life I would punch you in the side of the head and then shake your hand, welcoming you back.

Oh, has anybody heard the new Muse single, "United States of Eurasia"? It's very Queen-esque.

...You're really staying?

Posted

My family says I have an eating problem. Pfft.

Fuck them.

Posted

TETO! Check your PMs. Please reply ASAP, I don't know how long the offer will stand. We know that the site is going down soon, and users are deleting their uploads and accounts right and left.

Posted

YAY Teto is back. :)

Posted

TETO! Check your PMs. Please reply ASAP, I don't know how long the offer will stand. We know that the site is going down soon, and users are deleting their uploads and accounts right and left.

what?

Posted

Wow I missed that post. That doesn't sound good at all.

Posted

Copy and pasted from another forum I visit:

"Do I have an eating disorder?"

My sister says so.

Don't mind me while I list what I've had to eat and drink today.

* Two slices of toast

* One croissant

* One third of an apple

* A glass of milk

* Half a glass of water

It's 10 PM and I went for a two and a half mile walk today. I'm not hungry nor thirsty, but they say I'm not eating enough.

I weigh just under 8 stone (50 kg / 111 pounds) and stand at 5 foot 7 inches at age 15.

Not sure what this sums up to health-wise, but I'm wondering what your opinion is about this.

Think I've got an eating disorder?

Posted

It sounds like it, but what do I know I'm not a doctor.

I'm listening to this song. I love it.

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't call that an eating disorder necessarily... that requires a long-term pattent. but nutritionally it's not very good. There is hardly any protein there and the calorie count is low, especially if you're actually getting activity. You're also technically under-weight.

I've taken several classes on nutrition as I find it interesting and my mom struggles with being underweight and eating like what you described.

Anyways, it probably would be healthier to eat more nutritionally rich foods and protein. Being underweight is unhealthy as is being overweight... but if you feel good and healthy though, I wouldn't worry much... but you should keep an eye on this if this is normal for you.

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

I guess this isn't really my typical diet, though. And considering the toast was smothered with chocolate spread, I guess that could make a bit of a difference calorie-wise.

Posted

Like nutella? That stuff is delicious.

Posted

Well I have sectionals tomorrow. :( Until Thursday. So I won't be on 9:30-12:15. Maybe later. Then I have to go on vacation next week so when I'll be on I haven't a clue, but I have sectionals next week too. So yeah. Then Band Camp...

No time to work on my fanfic right now either maybe Friday I'll type it up and have in here by then.

Posted

When do you guys go back to school? I go back on the 17th of August I think.

Not a very long holiday at all.

Posted

I believe I've got about 30/31 days... some of which I'll be in California... (leaving Wednesday I think...)