Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry, I was a bit excited at the time of my previous post. I happened upon a pre-release of an album, so yeah.

Anybody else here like Muse?

Oh, the band I Come to Shanghai is interesting. They offer their album for free on their website.

Posted (edited)

When do you guys go back to school? I go back on the 17th of August I think.

Not a very long holiday at all.

I go back to 27th? Then I go for 3 days and get a whole week off for the fair. I don't see the point of going for those 3 days though.

I only know Knights of Cydonia. I love it though.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Early July to the 17th of August.

Scottish holidays rule.

Posted

Yeah I got out the 23rd thanks to Summer School and I go back August 27th.

Posted

I go back on August the 24, I think.

I'm debating the authenticity of this pre-release album. I honestly can't tell, considering the relatively low audio quality. Regardless, it's still good. I'll wait until the official one comes out and then, I shall know whether this is real or not. Until then, I'll just enjoy this.

Posted

Members who know me well will know I suck at leaving.

Nothing has changed.

Somehow I knew it would end up like this ;) Can you do it faster next time? I mean, before that moment of silence and other dramatic sfx started..?

Ok, I'm glad it wasn't for long anyway. It just hurts to see how upset people were because of that sudden leaving.

Now, please, bring Bond back too, would you? :P

Posted

Talking with Bond on MSN.

Connor says:

Are you really staying away from hyrule.net?

Teto says:

No

Teto says:

I'm already back

Teto says:

D:

Teto says:

Love them all too much

Connor says:

haha

Teto says:

Also, Rechka says: Now, please, bring Bond back too, would you?

Connor says:

I'm regretting my desicion

Posted

Hey guys, I was feeling kind of depressed yesterday.

I'm back, though.

poo, I need to go to school.

Posted

Also, when you get back, your signature might need some changing.

Posted

Hi Adr. I didn't know you joined HO. Well... I don't have anything to say right now.

Heh...

You where that Pokefan guy? :P

I though it was Pokefan... xP

Yeah, lvl 19 now close to 20

Thanks YLA.

I guess since I said I'd post in talk more, I should... I'll start with how I feel right now. I feel kind of betrayed by people lately. Like many said, this place is like a family to me. In the past few days some of parts of the family I was closest to just left and I feel like they abandoned me and everyone else. I understand people's likes change and stuff and people drift off from here all the time. The people that make a conscious 'Im leaving hyrule.net TODAY' and make a big fuss over it and post about leaving and stuff really bother me though. That's not drifting off. That's them deciding 'I dont want to be a part of this family anymore' and that's hurtful to me. I think the site's good and the people here are good.

I also feel stupid for putting a lot of trust into those people. I gave rain and padraig tons of chances when everyone else (mods) wanted to ban them and they weren't thankful for that. I should have known then that things would end like this. When people take advantage of kindness its never going to work out.

I dont know what happened with Bond. That made me sad. We've been talking on chat and msn lately and were becoming friends and like the others, he just decided to leave. All of them told me in response to me talking about hyrule posting being down lately that they would be posting a bunch to fix the problem... then the next day they quit. That hurts. Why did they lie to me? Why couldnt they just leave and not get my hopes up?

This is the kind of stuff that has always kept me from getting to know members. You guys might remember me a few weeks back talking about trying to get to know members more. Well I tried to and then this happened by the people I was getting to know. Not much incentive for me to try and get to know people anymore...

Maybe I was just trying to get to know the wrong people...

D:

Woah this is a sad story... :fear:

I don't get Bond at all...

I mean, what does he mean with... this site is dying?

Just because Rain and Padraig left?

Just forget about them? I mean ok, they can be nice but...

They are no more special than you or me..

Why do you leave if they leave? that is weak.. (Maybe scared to lose coolness now or friends.. idk what they think when they leave... :/ )

Yeah. I don't understand the deal with leaving. I thought we were making the site more active, but in all the hard work we just ended up losing people. :( It just goes to show that when you meet people and you become friends... It's just really hard to face the fact that for what ever reason that they left. Kinda like with LDGM. One day he was on and next day... Nothing.

However Rain did change throughout the his year here. I remember when he was first here. He was one of the biggest trolls ever. Then he met a bunch of people here and became friends with them and he wasn't as much as a troll anymore. This website changes people, but in a good way. It's just sad how people just randomly decide to leave.

Yeah, I totally know what you mean.

Yea Rain was a troll, He wanted to be like Muffin and Padraig... (I mean, in that time...)

Yeah, than some bad things happen... w/e

He became a p. good person.

Why Rain left? I still don't know.

Why Padraig left? Because Rain left.

Why Bond left? Because Rain and Padraig left.

:fear:

Posted

You did read all the posts I've made here, right?

No need to bitch behind my back. I left to get a break, I've been pretty constant on this site for an entire year. I felt that I would leave for a long time, but turns out I didn't need/want that long. A day or so was enough.

Posted

Sept. 8, boyo. Labor Day's coming late this year.

Posted (edited)

So I'm back. My friend left about an hour and a half ago I had dinner finished watching an episode of Mythbusters (for any one wondering it was the Big rig special) and got on here. So Ammonsa and Teto came back so now all who we need left is Padraig!

This Hyrule online sounds A LOT like WoW.

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted

This Hyrule online sounds A LOT like WoW.

Being an MMO, of course it would.

Posted

Heh...

You where that Pokefan guy? :P

I though it was Pokefan... xP

Yeah, lvl 19 now close to 20

No. I was Stilon. Pokefan is Pokefan.

I was guy that said, "You killed Adr." "XD"

Yeah I walked past you and said, "Hi Adr, but you were already on the other screen so I tried to catch up, but you were gone.