Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, and what he posts, you can rarely ever actually read...

Ugh, headache now... this is going to be rough, driving for an hour in a small car when all my bones ache... ><

Posted

Thanks for your input Stormsworder, Adr, Shadowknight, and Umbreon. I feel a little better now, having read a bunch of C.S. Lewis quotes. He was a very intellectual man, let me tell you. I think what I need to do is just be real, to acknowledge that this point in my life isn't a brick wall, but rather a stepping stone, on which I will build my faith and strengthen my resolve. I've come to realize that Relient K is right. "I'm finally catching onto it, yeah the past is just a conduit, and the light there at the end is where I'll be." These apathetic times aren't meant to last forever. They're meant to give me experience and make me a better person. Specifically, I think these times are meant to make me more humble, because I lack humility. These experiences are just stepping stones, and at the end it will all come together and I'll realize the reason for it all.

Posted

Heh, no prob man... I kinda know how it feels, struggling with your faith... but God carries us through in the end, ya know? And yeah, C.S. Lewis was amazing. ^^

Posted

Sorry guys I won't be on my internet being a b**** and won't f***ing work... GOD DAMN IT! IT'S NOT UP NOW. WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Ok it's back. Anyway I won't be on bye. For now.

Posted

bye

Posted

Lionheart: I know exactly how you feel. Last year I wasn't so bad because I had a crush to motivate me. I wanted to be perfect for her. Which is silly of course, but it worked pretty well. Right now though, I'm rather lax.

Posted

Wow. A mere one-worded reply. Yeah, you're definitely just spamming to increase your post count...

So anyhow, I'm back at the college... What's up guys?

Posted

ahaha I never said which dustin... that isn't our dustin, sorry teto, I just pranked you!

Posted

I thought so...

Posted

hyrule.net/forum/admin

GO GO GO

Posted

As if we know the password.

Posted

Ugh... I have a headache from that flu shot now... I hope I get over this by tomorrow...

Posted

Wow. A mere one-worded reply. Yeah, you're definitely just spamming to increase your post count...

So anyhow, I'm back at the college... What's up guys?

im not trying to increase my post count. i was just saying bye.

Posted

It's a mistake frequently made by new members. Lack of punctuation or capitalization, use of shortened words, or a tendency to post as if they're in a chat room or text messaging are all symptoms of new-member syndrome. The affected member often comes under criticism for choosing their conversations, sometimes maintaining a side conversation separate from the main one, and not really contributing anything. It typically goes away over time, as they become more involved and used to the community.