Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Lionheart: Oooo... We finally get to see Serah? :0 I will most certainly watch it once I get on my dad's laptop. I don't feel like watching it on my iPod right now...

Posted

You get so much more than just seeing her...it's all in japanese too, so no spoilers. Though, there is an english dub on youtube if you'd rather watch that one. I stopped a little bit through to avoid being spoiled.

Posted

Sounds interesting.

My freaking gosh I need a job. Stupid recession. T-T

Posted

Im sure some of you have figured this out by now, probably a long time ago. It's way too coincidential for Ryu to retire right when I pop up.

Yes... It's true.

And if you still haven't figured it out, you're officially retarted.

---

So, I started playing Melee again. Wiped all my data of Brawl, so I'll need to recollect codes. Bother... And I wiped my Melee data as well, Im starting over. Once I unlock all characters/stages and beat a 64 Tournament with all Lv. 9s, I will move on to Brawl again. Then I'll attempt to beat it 100%... yet again. Twice I have failed. I need to do it this time! Otherwise I'll be a Brawl FAILURE. I won't be able to live with myself if it comes to that.

So... Off to collect codes... Sigh...

-Ryu(For those who didn't figure it out. NYAAH! :P)

Posted

^... Actually I don't think I've seen you with that name. xD

Anyway my internet's back and I'll be here for a whi- well for 25 minutes. Stupid school.

Posted

Ah. I remember you saying something about wanting a second account. I didn't make the connection though.

And you lied to me. D:<

But I'll forgive you this time because I'm a good mood. It's raining outside. :>

Posted

You have no idea how hard I just snickered. I scared the cat off my lap... But she came back.

So, how is everybody? I've been gone for a few months. Got bored :\

Posted

Pretty good. Band has been controlling my life, but other than that I'm good.

Speaking of which I have practice tonight.

Posted

I was wondering who this mysterious person I didn't know was when they added me as a friend on here... XD

Woot, chapter 27 of my fanfic done! But now onto a sig request. >> Not posting it up just yet.

Posted

Yeah, toast!

Posted

Well I have to leave in like 10 minutes. Also I can still spell minutes. Yay.

Posted

I kind of miss the time when you spelled it "minuets"...

Posted

Just to get my post count up to 667. The number before it is unlucky.

So whats up?

Posted

Nothing much, man, nothing much. How are you?

Posted

My mother continues to cause nearly constant problems in my life.

There's this trip to Italy I'm planning to go on next Spring Break, see, but my mother is intent on doing everything she can to make it hard for me to do so.

As a more specific complaint, she refuses to believe that I am capable of doing any sort of graphic or web design, regardless of the fact that I've done it a countless number of times before, and also regardless of the fact that I'm in a freaking Advanced Graphics and Multimedia class in school! A class, might I add, that is usually reserved for Seniors, except for special exceptions where highly talented Juniors are allowed entry. I'm a highly talented Junior, it seems, but not in my mother's eyes.

Oh, she also thinks that despite the fact that I've correctly diagnosed every computer problem we've had in the past two years and set up our wireless network myself, I'm incompetent when it comes to technology. She says that in the same way that I've yet to prove my ability in graphics, I've yet to prove myself in technology.

Totally unfair.