Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

^I will add you to Brawl again later. I can't access it again.

Also I was going to get M&L BIS, and a couple of other games.

Posted

YLA, I should add you to brawl. Maybe some day.

Seems like it is Necroposting weekend again :/

Posted

Seriously.

Been gone due to devoured bandwidth. My dad was downloading Bioshock off of Steam. It took around 36 hours.

Posted

I just downloaded Battle for Wesnoth. It's fun.

Posted

My dad has that on his laptop. I've been meaning to try it sometime...

Posted

YLA, I should add you to brawl. Maybe some day.

Seems like it is Necroposting weekend again :/

Yeah, but warning. I suck at SSBB. Online anyway. Ask Ryu/L.

Posted

Seriously.

Been gone due to devoured bandwidth. My dad was downloading Bioshock off of Steam. It took around 36 hours.

Good gracious, dude. Is your bandwidth really that bad? It only took me about an hour to download it...

So, I'm heavily editing (read, "rewriting") my NaNoWriMo book from last year. The lack of sentence variety in the original surprises me, so I started editing for a while before deciding it was a lost cause, opening a new document, and starting over from scratch. So far, the new one is way better than its poorly-written brother. Hopefully things will keep going like that and I'll finish in a couple of days.

Posted

Heh. You're greatly improving a story that won a contest?

And it's not that bad. Web browsing is actually really fast. We only have to wait if we're watching videos with a good resolution or downloading a game.

Edit: 7777th post. O:

Posted

Can't play any WiFi stuff on my Wii at college, and I don't bother bringing it home on the weekends... so sorry, can't provide any company in some Brawl fights.

Ugh... just want to sleep before I have to cram more for an exam tomorrow in Honors Introduction to the Old Testament, but I have to work at that gallery... such a waste of study and rest time.

Posted

Yeah, but warning. I suck at SSBB. Online anyway. Ask Ryu/L.

You don't suck. Better than other people I've played against, a lot better. Just ask Noes, Kitty, Havik... etc. They say Im pretty good, and usually I can beat Noes or Kitty. But Haik either spams, or is just plain amazing with some of his characters. I only beat him a couple times.

Don't feel bad about it, you only lost by two points anyways.

Posted

Thanks. Well I'm leaving shortly to get some new games. ;)

Posted

Oh, you are getting new ones?

JEALOUSY. >:C

Posted

I'm gonna make a glitch movie of TloZ; Twilight Princess. Where you can see how to skip the first two days of the game in Ordon village. :)

Posted

Oh, you are getting new ones?

JEALOUSY. >:C

They didn't have what I wanted so I got Yoshi's Island DS and Super Mario Galaxy. Haven't started Galaxy yet.

Posted

Hmm... let's see... go eat dinner, vacuum the room, play Guild Wars... hope we didn't do something to upset our suitemate RA -_- Bleh at room checks on Thursdays, but at least it wasn't my turn to clean the shower this time