Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Really? I've yet to see any. Mostly because he sent me a Pm saying he prayed for my death, but yeah.

I wonder if he doesn't like me because I'm Christian, too, or something... I dunno, honestly. *shakes her head*

Posted

Hey guys, I'm back from school.

I was practically asaulted by people. Word got around about my incident last night,

Posted

Like, angry mob kind of assault, or gossip-hungry press?

Posted

He claims to be Christian, Stormsworder. He very well may be, but it's kinda hard to tell.

Posted

I dunno about that. I mean, people who are truly Christians try to act Christ-like and show love to others. Yeah, I know I fail at that sometimes, I'm human. Figurehead? he doesn't act it at all pretty much. For all we know, he could be one of those who claim to be Christian, but that's all their walk is.... claims.

Posted

Well, the point of Christianity is to make you better than you were before. He may be a better person than he was before, you never know. I don't think it's our place to judge. But he doesn't represent Christianity well, that's a fact. Neither do I, though, so I don't have much room to talk.

Posted

There is a difference from failing to be Christ-like, and acting in the exact opposite fashion. But yeah, we shouldn't try to judge. I really don't want to see some kind of flame war or mobbing on the forum....

Posted

Arcane: Both, all of her friends practically did attack me and some other people did as well. And, everyone else wanted to know what happened.

Posted

Perhaps, but we at least try to, ya know?

Oiy... I need some sleep. Got Public Speaking and Honors Introduction to the Old Testament tomorrow.

Also, Ivo... a friend of mine is trying to get a Sonic RP started up on fanfiction.net. You interested? (He needs good Rpers. We've been sittin at lunch and in the lobby trying to figure out a plot for it) And you REALLY need to get IM X-x You and Bard both

Posted

So, I got two CDs from the library today. "Comatose" by Skillet, and "Oh! Gravity" by Switchfoot. I'm hoping they'll be good... I'll probably listen to them tomorrow. I'd better head off soon. I don't want to be a zombie again tomorrow.

Posted

Yeah, zombies tend to be bad.

Posted

If you do like Comatose, then get Awake :D Skillet is AWESOME!

Okay, NOW I'm going to bed XD

Posted

Nighty night!

Posted

I actually was going to get Awake first, since I've actually listened to it a bit, but Comatose came sooner. Shorter line.

Posted

No... stay! Be zombafied. The doomsday colonies need labor forces...