Posted

About a fight I guess. :P

It's 1:45 AM here.

I'm even to tired to go to bed. xD

It's almost 8:00 here.

Arcane getting hurt.

Not going to ask why.

Posted

Ok, so at our park there's a pavilion. It has a roof above a bunch of picnic tables, and the edge of the roof there's a little concrete overhang. I was running and jumping from table to table and jumped off the last one and hit my head on the overhang. Hard. Yeah, I'm an idiot. I got a pretty good gash in my head. The doctor sewed it together and stuck in some staples.

Posted

ouch... hope you get better!

Posted

Ouch, that sucks, Arcanelord. :(

Hope you'll be better in very soon!

--

I'm off to bed guys, 2:05 AM here.

Cya'll

Zzz

Posted

That sucks, Arcane. Hope you get better soon.

Bye, Adr.

Posted

Wow... that had to be rough, Arcane. I'm sorry ><

Huh, who deleted that thread that Figurehead made? >> Hoped that finally enticed a mod or admin to deal with him...

Posted

what topic?

I'm going to bed now. Night.

Posted

At least you didn't slip in the mud and knock yourself out. That would be a sissy way :\

That was a very manly way to get injured, doing stupid stuff |D

Posted

So, today at tennis, I screwed up my knees. Yeah, both of them. Hyper-extended my left one and then, due to increased reliance on my right one, stressed the tendon to the point that I can barely walk on it due to the pain. And on top of that, I irritated my tennis elbow too.

I swear, I'm going to end up in a full-body cast by the time I'm twenty.

Also, I watched the film version of "Watchmen." I liked the graphic novel better, though the film was far from terrible.

Posted

So, today at tennis, I screwed up my knees. Yeah, both of them. Hyper-extended my left one and then, due to increased reliance on my right one, stressed the tendon to the point that I can barely walk on it due to the pain. And on top of that, I irritated my tennis elbow too.

I swear, I'm going to end up in a full-body cast by the time I'm twenty.

Also, I watched the film version of "Watchmen." I liked the graphic novel better, though the film was far from terrible.

Everyone's been hurting themselves lately. Oh well hope you get better.

Posted

You must play some really hardcore Tennis! dizzy.gif

Wow.

The worst injury I ever got, was when I wrecked on my bike. Tore half my face off and broke my right, middle-finger, I am now the greatest ever at Nanu-nanu.

Yep, still have a picture... somewhere. I looked like a zombie |D And I was 6.(two days after my birthday, brand new bike, you see.)

So, do you have brain damage?

And, do you have permanently damaged legs now?

Posted

You know, my left knee has been hurt since I rolled it skiing two years ago. So I'm thinking I'll have the injury for a long time, considering that it's lasted this long already.

Posted

Indeed... I have no long-lasting injuries. Just a weird... finger movement... :mellow:

I broke my toe before. Twice actually. Hurt like hell, had to limp for 3 months. Healed naturally... Actually it might not have been a break, maybe a sprain, or I just stubbed it so bad it hurt for a long time.

I was running down the hallway at top speed, my right foot(more accurately, the three little toes on my right foot)caught the part of wall jutting out, and I FLEW across the house, that's how fast I was running. And then I slid on my face...

But anyway, I limped for 3 months each both times. Fun stuff.

I went snowboarding before, the clip on the back of my goggles put a hole in my head, red snow looks like a slurpy XD

Didn't bleed very much, but I layed there for a while. It always flips my backwards and then launches me, so that I hit hard and slide on my back. Very difficult to get up after that. I had to go penguin style the rest of the way down.

Then I learned how to 'leaf'. Very tiring, very effective, very fun. I can't 'shred' like everybody else does, because I either don't have the leg strength(I doubt it, I have stronger legs than most everybody I know.), or I just don't do it right. Im going with the latter.

Yep... Fun stuff.

Posted

Is anybody else reminded of that Pepsi add where all the men keep getting injured and saying "I'm good!"? This feels a lot like that to me.