Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't get off. Oh well. School wasn't too bad today.

Posted

Dang, I wish I could get a day off to kill lots of people.

Posted

I know, right? I just bought a brand new assault rifle and a crate of cyanide and everything. :[

Posted

Killing people isn't nice D: Instead, kill uh... Little, cute, fluffy bunny rabitts... yeah. But the rabitts ate our salt. So It's ok.

Posted

Oh, I totally killed a bunch of people today. After I finished, I went out and crushed the hopes and dreams of children and stepped on the tails of cats. Quite a day.

Also, I totally forgot to go pick up my tennis racquet from the place that was stringing it. I guess I'll just play with my crappy one tomorrow, then.

Posted

I might ask to get mod powers over the Zelda RP section... so that way I can clean up posts and such in my RP now that Teto doesn't really hang around. ><

I second that. Stormsworder would make a great mod. Also, Teto seems to have become a lot less active lately. I hope everything's going OK for him (then again, if he isn't wasteing precious hours on the computer like I am, he's probably doing very good).

Posted

Just for the Zelda Rp section, really. I need to be able to clean up a lot of the posts within my own RP >< And Teto's probably too busy to ask to x-x

Posted

Just for the Zelda Rp section, really. I need to be able to clean up a lot of the posts within my own RP >< And Teto's probably too busy to ask to x-x

All the same, I'd say your pretty qualified to be a mod. Not that it's in anyway my descision.

Posted

Unfortunately, I'm probably too strict for the whole crowd here. It's kinda sad to say that I've run into more jerks on this forum than anywhere else on the internet (even more so than the video game servers I admin for, which is REALLY bad). Don't get me wrong, there are good people here... but there are some who are just really insensitive and uncaring at times. And then some who are just general trolls that on just about every other place would be banned by now -_-

Posted

I sadly didn't get Columbus Day off either.

Funny thing about Cyanide.

It's CN-1

Cyanide=CN

CN=Chef Nonsense

Chef Nonsense=Cyanide

CONCIDENCE??!

Posted

Uh oh Chef. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on you.

Posted

I will never trust your food again.

Stormsworder: Actually, it used to be a lot worse here. Like when Captain Tarrius lurked around here.

Posted

I kinda equate figurehead with him. They both act kinda similar.

Posted

Possibility of them being the same person perhaps?

Yeah, I think Figurehead really, really hates me. Not sure why. Think it's because I don't approve of his trolling or whatever.

Posted

Yeah... Although, lately, Figurehead has posted a few posts that didn't make me reflect upon the state of humanity and feel all depressed. :/