Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Hm. Maybe I'll watch more anime if it was video game related. :unsure:

Posted

Hm. Maybe I'll watch more anime if it was video game related. :unsure:

Ah, well that could go one of two ways:

1. You absolutely hate the anime based on the videogame because there were too many differences and it wasn't true to the videogame because the animators wanted to be creative and add stuff in for plot.

2. You accept the differences in plot and animation, and like it for its nice attempt at creativity (though you still rate the game as 100x better)

I'm hoping I'll go with Option 2.

You also might wanna keep in mind that this Halo anime is a bunch of short stories from animation studios in Japan, and each animated short they make is how they view Halo (along with a few twists.) Think of it like The Animatrix, or Batman: Gotham Knight.

I hear there's also going to be an Iron Man anime. The animation looks really nice, but I'm not sure if I'll watch it. =P

Posted

Meh. I just don't like it because I fail to find any other anime with action, or doesn't creep me out.

I watched 2 animes before AC.

1. Inuyasha: I watched 2 episodes and it was the exact same episode. 2 months apart. >_<

2. Eursomething 7: It weried me out. It had this dude who looked like he was 30 dancing with a girl who was 7 or something. It creeped me out.

AC doesn't have action and it does creep me out, but whatever. I didn't say I didn't like it. I just said it wasn't the worst.

Posted

You should try Death Note, it is Epic!

Posted

There's a lot of good anime out there, much like there are a lot of good movies. Unfortunately, they're mixed in with a bunch of lower quality, higher recognition ones, so finding then takes some effort.

Posted

You should try Death Note, it is Epic!

Meh. My friend is starting to like that. Something tells me I won't. >_<

Anyway I saw a Mother 3 anime, but It's not on Youtube. It even has a cool theme song.

Posted

There's a lot of good anime out there, much like there are a lot of good movies. Unfortunately, they're mixed in with a bunch of lower quality, higher recognition ones, so finding then takes some effort.

coughcoughInuyashacoughcoughNarutocough HACK

Erghugh.

Sahaqiel

Posted

you guys shoudl watch more live action stuff.

I'm starting to hate lost with a passion. Its so hilarious and stupid that I cant stop watching it.

Posted

I hate reality T.V. It's too weird. I'd rather watch sitcoms. They're funny.

Posted

If it's live action, then I generally watch murder mystery dramas that have good humor. Like Psych, Monk, Castle, The Mentalist, etc. Then there's just awesome shows like Chuck and a couple of comedies like Community.

Posted

Yeah, I prefer sitcoms and funny crime dramas. My favorite new shows are probably Modern Family and Community. I've also been watching The Middle, and my dad tells me I was like the weird little kid.

Posted

I won't be on much tonight. Prictice starts at 5 (in 2 hours) and there's a thing going on since our team went undefeated and are going to the playoffs.

On a different note why are so many of the girls at my school acting so weird. Well it's only 2 of them, but they keep saying they love me and it's kind of werid. Then one of them claims were going out... That has to be a joke. it the only explanation that makes sense.

Posted

Good luck, and it's just the way girls flirt, they like messing with us and seeing what our reactions are to the things they say...

At least I think it is :unsure:

Posted

Yeah, girls do that. Especially to the more shy or unpopular guys. Not saying your are, of course.

Posted

Oh yeah. Back when I was super shy, I got that sort of thing all the time. Apparently, shyness is interpreted as cute (not to be mistaken with attractive, since attractive is good and cute isn't always) most of the time. They like that we don't know how to respond, for whatever reason.

Of course, it's been happening to me less and less recently. Now, it only happens when one of my friends introduces me to someone new as "the quiet guy", because then they're always like, "why are you so quiet? You should talk more. Is it because you don't like me?" All with a smile, of course. But even this scenario is becoming a rare occurrence these days.

So, I'm waiting for this book to arrive. I need it for a presentation I have to probably give tomorrow. I've been waiting for, like, a week, so if it doesn't get here tonight, I'll probably shed a single manly tear.