Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

I used to get it occasionally, but not as much as I probably should have. I'm pretty quiet usually (not shy, mind you), but I'm also pretty tall and older looking. When I was twelve seventeen-year-olds were asking me to dance. :/

Posted

Good luck, and it's just the way girls flirt, they like messing with us and seeing what our reactions are to the things they say...

At least I think it is :unsure:

That's true.

Yeah, girls do that. Especially to the more shy or unpopular guys. Not saying your are, of course.

No I am unpopular and really unattractive at that. I mean seriously.

mvc053s.jpg

So don't be sorry. I look like absolute s***. I've been told this for 11 years now.

Also (in case you couldn't tell) I'm in a bad mood. This town is pissing me off. I mean wtf. We're undefeated for the first time (I understand that) but they had a whole f***ing pep rally about it that the whole town could come. It's high school football. Who gives a f***? I mean besides parents, staff, and students, but come on the whole town is exited and most of them aren't even associated with the school.

Posted

Meh. I just don't like it because I fail to find any other anime with action, or doesn't creep me out.

I watched 2 animes before AC.

1. Inuyasha: I watched 2 episodes and it was the exact same episode. 2 months apart. >_<

2. Eursomething 7: It weried me out. It had this dude who looked like he was 30 dancing with a girl who was 7 or something. It creeped me out.

AC doesn't have action and it does creep me out, but whatever. I didn't say I didn't like it. I just said it wasn't the worst.

Oh COME ON! InuYasha has over 100 episodes, its title is japanese, and its filled with action. Eureka 7 has an english word in the title (despite its different pronunciation), only has 50 episodes, has a pretty decent amount of mech-battling action, and you choose THAT ONE to creep you out?! xD

I'm serious, go wach episode 1. The part you saw was the most random part in the series, when there's an outdoor rave party club thing, and there's a bunch of freaky hobo'ish people dancing. You shouldn't be so quick to judge. D:

Seriouslyyyyy! D: ... Could you watch episode 1, and then judge? xD Then you'll at least have some common ground on the show, and decide whether or not you want to watch it.

Although I'll tell you that the main genres of the anime are romance and action, on top of saving the world from alien-esque beings (who really don't fit "our" description of, "aliens." xD Seriously, not even close. XD)

AC? (Advent Children?) ... Ehhh, I'm not a big FF7 fan, but the movie was ok, minus emo Cloud the entire time.

Also, although girls don't really go for the less attractive-looking guys first, I can tell you that if you and this girl have a lot of stuff in common and enjoy talking to each other, the girl considers a relationship. I'm in that type of situation right now, but I don't know what to do. =P

Posted

By AC he meant Animal Crossing.

Edit: So, I was listening to Mika, then some Snowpatrol, so I was in a pretty good, cheerful mood. Then I murdered that by listening to Maximum the Horomone*. So, I listened to "Rainbow Veins" by Owl City. Instant fix. In fact, I feel better than I did before. I love Owl City. (:

(* Not that they're bad, but they're certainly not happy music.)

Posted

Well I won't be on much. For one I have to go to my grandparents house. I would get on there, but I have to do a project. Then I have a band party. So I won't be on.

Posted

i made 6 videos for my YouTube account yesterday.

Posted

Rainbow Veins by Owl City is amazing. As is all this Speedcore. http://lapfox.bandca...peedkore-4-kidz

Also, Chu Chu etc. by Maximum the Hormone is like yay.

Posted

Rainbow Veins by: Owl City? Have you guys heard of Rainbow Veins by: Owl City? I've heard Rainbow Veins by: Owl City and it is pretty good. I think I'm going to listen to Rainbow Veins by: Owl City now. If anyone would like to listen to Rainbow Veins by: Owl City with me, then buy the album Maybe I'm Dreaming by: Owl City, you'll be able to listen to Rainbow Veins by: Owl City after that.

Posted

discharge.com is suck

Also, this is awesome. The Big Black

But really, I'm liking your collection of quotes Figurehead. It's going well.

Posted

Yay, tomorrow on the half of my test week! :D

Also, check out the video's I posted on the Homepage of Hyrule.net. :)

Soon I propably will do voice reviews.

Besides,

Up coming games I will do:

'We Wish You a Mary Christmas' Wii

'DLC - Doc's Punch Out' (Only can get it with 20 friends in shop channel.) WiiWare

'Zelda Spirit Tracks' DS

Oh and finish:

'Valhalla Knights Eldar Saga' Wii

Propably more soon! :D

Posted

So, I spent the past three days packing up all of my belongings, because my mom decided we're getting new carpet. That's good and all, I just wish I'd had a bit more time to prepare.

So, tomorrow will be interesting. We have school (a lot of schools don't, because of Veterans' Day), and I'm planning to do something that will be unspecified on here until after I have a result to share, at which point I may make a topic about it. Maybe.

Posted

I have school too. We'll probably just have a minute of silence at some point and then go on as usual.

Posted

I rediscovered Aqua-Teen. I'm watching re-runs of the news. I've got a constellation of moles on my arm. Here's Orion's belt.

Posted

yay! i got school off today! man it's been awhile since i've posted last.

Posted

lol, hey lego. :)

Pff, learning for German.

Lucky I don't have History. :P Just German tomorrow.