Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

@YLA: Yeah, we do. =D 'Pretty epic (although I was a little sad that I couldn't write a fake scathing letter about a burning issue I had. I just had to talk about the burning issue, but be respectful and responsible about how I would execute it. xD)

My teacher marks them and then sends 'em in. Who knows, we actually might get free days off of School during Sem. 1 if my letter gets acknowledged. =3

Also, this might sound a bit off topic, but WHOA. YLA. You sir, have changed. xD Maybe it's because I haven't been here in awhile, but since when did you go from, "My life kinda sucks, I like this girl but she doesn't like me back" to, "I broke a kid's nose and I'm a woman magnet at a table." XDD Growing up so fast. xD

Posted

this might sound a bit off topic

This is Talk. You can't be off topic. ;P

Posted

and there ain't no sin inside the gates of eden.

Posted

@YLA: Yeah, we do. =D 'Pretty epic (although I was a little sad that I couldn't write a fake scathing letter about a burning issue I had. I just had to talk about the burning issue, but be respectful and responsible about how I would execute it. xD)

My teacher marks them and then sends 'em in. Who knows, we actually might get free days off of School during Sem. 1 if my letter gets acknowledged. =3

Also, this might sound a bit off topic, but WHOA. YLA. You sir, have changed. xD Maybe it's because I haven't been here in awhile, but since when did you go from, "My life kinda sucks, I like this girl but she doesn't like me back" to, "I broke a kid's nose and I'm a woman magnet at a table." XDD Growing up so fast. xD

Cool. We wrote letters to the government. I asked if they would be sent and the teacher said "yes." Turns out she was lying. :mellow:

It started this year. It's kind of odd, but meh. Makes me happy.

Posted

Teachers lie all the time. It's in their job description

Posted

Like all those times "I never turned in my assignment" because they're teachers and obviously can't make any mistakes. After all, they've been doing their job for 70 years.

Posted

I have stuff to say before school.

1. I almost beat Earthbound Zero. (It's short.)

2. It's bring up memories that it shouldn't. It's like the game's reading my mind. I'll explain why.

Well when I first started I named all the characters all the names. Ninten, Ana, Lloyd, and Teddy. Then it wouldn't save. So I used 4 different names because I was too lazy. Then it wouldn't save. So I got a everything and it worked. So I named all the characters after my friends. I named the girl character after the girl who said she loved me because she's the closest thing I have to a friend who is a girl that I hangout with.

That's the back story to why I think it reads minds. Here's the rest.

There's this one part in the game where Ninten and Ana are in a room together and she asks Ninten if he wants to dance. (Last year at homecoming she asked me if I wanted to dance and I said sure. Then we danced.) After that Ana asked Ninten if he loved her. (She asked me that sometime this year.)

So it's like for this one part they wanted me to chose her name the whole time like it read my mind. It's freaky stuff.

Posted

It's a sign. You two were made for each other. o:

Posted

^That's an odd sign then isn't it?

Well 2 things happened today.

1. This girl at the table I sit at called me her new "best friend" and wanted to be since she saw my Zelda wristband. So I take it she likes Zelda.

2. I'm a bit brain dead and my speech is slurred beyond unbelief. You see my bus driver almost hit a guy who was in her blind spot so the bus came to a complete halt. I cracked my head on the window to hard I became brain dead for a couple of minutes. Now my run is swerve and my speech is slurry. Just be glad I'm typing and now talking.

Posted

That doesn't sound good. I'm going to assume you've been to a hospital to be checked out.

Posted

Interesting.

So, I've been really busy lately. I have this project due tomorrow, see, and me and my friend have to make two costumes: two Civil War soldiers, one Union and one Confederate. I'm playing the Union officer, he's the Confederate. We started gathering materials yesterday, and we'll finish today. I got a blue military cap, two small frying pans (one for each of us), a tin cup for him, a jacket for him, and a canteen for me. We'll hunt down some pants for both of us, leather straps/belts, a hat for him, and whatever else we need.

Posted

That was interesting. We had to write an essay in World Civ about anything important in History. I wrote a 12 page essay on the history of Mario and his impact on the world. The teacher gave me a B-

Posted

That doesn't sound good. I'm going to assume you've been to a hospital to be checked out.

Actually I didn't. It was only minor. I feel better, I don't run funny anymore, and I don't slur.

Posted

lol, Luneth.

So no blood, YLA?

Posted

Nope. I just looked like this for about a minute or 2.>> o_o

But yeah I'm fine now. I should be in tiptop shape by tomorrow. Who knows maybe it made me smarter. lol