Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty good. School was better than usual. After school I went to get some money at the credit union, and the girl at the desk was way cute. This evening I've been hanging out with my friends. All the while, listening to music.

Posted

Ah, what music? I recently listened to "The Kill" by 30 seconds to mars and enjoyed it. It could be because it was playing during a Re4 video, but :zelda:

Posted

Most of the time I had it on shuffle. And it was an amazing shuffle. Then I switched to Billy Talent III. Now I'm trying out a band called Placebo.

Posted

Placebo? Interesting. Might look them up on youtube later. Lately I'm replaying Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance so that I can send over the save file to Radiant Dawn. I just hope it works this time, last time it made my Wii freeze when I tried to transfer. Luckily, I found out that it's a known glitch and you can't have any file using "Easy" mode on your memory card, or it will freeze.

Posted

Well, I'm off to bed. My mom seems to think that 10:30 is late. ):

Posted

ooh yeah I've been meaning to do that. I played through it using only the original greil mercenaries to get them all nice and leveled so they would get the boosts they get when its carried over, then only play as the original greil mercenaries again because, hey. Thats how I roll. though I included volke and misa or whatever the violette haired girl's name is with the sword since she's with the mercenaries in the sequel.

arc is a girl?

Posted

Goodnight arcy :(

Pheonix, arc is a girl? What? Mia is her name, btw.

Posted

Guys. War memorial on Saturday. I'm going! And I'm going with a certain someone...

Posted

Have fun.

Pheonix: What makes you think I'm a girl?

Posted

Hi everyone. I got sick at school so I just woke up.

Posted

what the fuck? are you trolling? you people have never heard of placebo?

what the hell is wrong with people these days.

Posted

Lol Zuzu.

(Almost put your name as Zuza for some reason XP)

Papa Roach FTW.

Do you know any good songs by them? If so, tell me. I loooove Papa Roach. |D

Last Resort

One Last Kiss

Do Or Die

Getting Away With Murder(Favorite song evahr)

Lifeline

Scars

Broken Home

Those are the ones I know of, and I like them all |D

So, Path of Radiance is before Radiant Dawn? D:

Crap.

Also, can someone tell me how Fire Emblem is played? I like the look of it, but I don't know a whole lot about it. Any info can be good, so long as there's no spoilers.

Posted

Fire emblem is a grid based, turn based system. You have a set number of units to combat the enemy with. There are a few different types of weapons, but most use a rock-paper-scizzors battle system. Swords beat axes, Axes beat lances, Lances beat swords. Basically, your objective each battle is to keep all of your units alive and finish the mission. If a unit falls in battle, he dies forever. You never get him back. So, you can either choose to restart the entire chapter over, or go on without him. If you choose the latter, you may not be able to complete the final mission. Fire emblem games tend to challenge the mind, and they're quite addicting to play. Hope you have fun!

Posted

HOLYSHITWHATHAPPENEDTOHYRULE!!!????

Posted

Yeah. New skin. I'd say it's an improvement. (:

Zuzu: I have heard of them before, but I've never given them a listen until recently. Shame on me. ):