Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

EKA

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

IT'S LIKE 12 OR 11 OR 1 OR 2 OR SOMETHING WHERE YOU LIVE.

YOU SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL.

Sahaqiel

Lunch period. : D ... Which is over in about 5 minutes. xD -dashes upstairs to lockers-

Posted

I think fanboys just can't accept that he's not holding the master sword. One faggot's wishful thinking suggested that she was thr sword and everyone wanted to believe it.

It's called speculation. Get over it. =|

Posted

Got my PSAT scores back today. Got a 216

Just thought I'd share.

You can go back to arguing now. =D

Posted

Congrats. o:

Posted

Screw the stupid people arguing, Ganon! Congratulations!

Posted

That's a darn good score there. Depending on which state you're in, you'll probably qualify for National Merit.

Posted

Good job. :)

Well I have to go. Schools screwing up my schedule. That and I started Pep band. The games are all spread out. I mean there are some on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Friday, or Saturday. >_< That and there's 2-4 games a week. :(

Posted

G333?! Well heck, I haven't seen you on here in a LONG TIME! Congratulations on those nice PSAT scores. =D (Its me, Saria_Kokiri/Zeldawii by the way. xD; )

Anyways, let's see.. I have a Math test today, and I think that's about it. I'm loving my Civics class though: we've been watching LOST Season 1 every period. : D xD

Posted

Today was a bit odd. We went to this other school where we can go to get more college credits. (The school is linked up to all the schools in the state.) So we went there and to save you boredom of what happened I'll tell you the good part that everyone cracked up on. So we were in Culinary Arts (Sorry I can't spell it. It don't it in front of me and I'm too lazy to look it up.) and there was this obstical course where we had to take the water from the start to the finish.

So we go into the room and they ask if anyone tries this one kid (D) said that I should do it and I said no I'm not balanced enough to do that. So one of the guys whispered if you do it chicks will dig you. I knew that was a lie so I did it anyway. Besides a girl that I like, who I know I can't get anyway (A) was in my group so I said I'd do it. I tried to pick up the biggest thing tray of water, but it was too heavy. So I got the next biggest. So here I was nervous out of my mind because I'm holding a tray of water having someone I like watch me. So I get on the first chair and I just stand there freaking out because I can't move. I had to go over another chair. So anther girl there (M) laughs and says I can't move. (Moving along because nothing else interesting happens.) Finally I got all the way to the end thinking I did it I did it. As I was getting down I dropped it... :( That was embarrassing.

That was the only thing that happened today. In an unrelated story I talked to a hot girl today who didn't go to my school. I forgot to ask for her number. >_< All I've done today was fail.

Posted

I'm off to bed. I'll probably see y'all tomorrow.

Posted

But... I just got on. ): See ya.

Posted

Let's chat Arcanelord, while I forget that I have a Biology test to study for.

Posted

Good idea. I love your sig, by the way. Lightning is the greatest.

Posted

Got my PSAT scores back today. Got a 216

Just thought I'd share.

You can go back to arguing now. =D

so, explain scores and all that to me for the psat's. I've taken the ACTs and the PSAE's, but no PSAT's yet.

uhuhuhuhuh.... ACT's I got a 27 composite. not bad. I need to look at my psae's again to see what I got but they weren't bad either.

Posted

Yeah, finally we have a woman main who isn't a wuss. Except, she fits a whole new type of stereotype, but whatever. How was your day?