Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

HELLO!!!! happy late birthday to tappy!!! i have not been on for a long time. how is everybody? im not going 2 be on for a long time. im going to be busy. oh and im not going to be on tomorrow so happy thanksgiving!

Posted

Hi Great Cheese, hi #1zeldafan. Happy Thanksgiving.

Posted

Whoa, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, isn't it? I didn't even realize. I must have not been paying attention.

So today, I got together with seven of my friends for a wonderful afternoon. We started by playing Ultimate Frisbee, which was a lot of fun. Me and my friend were the only two who were very good, but that didn't matter, because it was so enjoyable! We then played this game where you get in a circle and take turns making one movement where you try to hit the hands of the people next to you. It's hard to explain, but it was fun. We then went to the pizzaria and got some cinnamon bread, which was really quite delicious. Then people had to start leaving, so we parted ways an went home.

It was a great afternoon.

Posted

Hey guys. Guess what tomorrow is?

Nothing.

Because I'm in Scotland. :[

Posted

:[

want me to send you some turkey?

Posted

No. D:

If you are kind to me I can't be bitter.

Posted

Bitter is better?

Posted

No. Bidoof is better.

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

bidoof1.gif

Posted

Holy crap.

Posted

I spent $35 for Bidoof.

Posted

Im making sweet potatoes.

though I think the ratio of honey and brown sugar to potatoe may be off... they look more liquidy than they should be.

Posted

Yay, Friday tomorrow. I have another two weeks of school after the weekend. Then it's our big break!

Posted

Hey guys. Guess what tomorrow is?

Nothing.

Because I'm in Scotland. :[

I'm sorry you don't live in the correct country.

Posted

I spent $35 for Bidoof.

I caught one for free. :D Thoguh I don't like it. :( I need a new water pokemon.

Anyway happy Thanksgiving.

Posted

Yay!

I might getting the limited edition of ST! :D

On 11 December (I'm already gonna check the shop at 10 December, to ask if the game and Limtied edition is already there and ask about video stuff for Hyrule.net)

I'll be up as early as possible. And be at the shopping mall. Recording and may interview some people. (If I'm not the only one.)

Yes, I'll try to speak as much English. :P (otherwise Subtitles or Translation later on will be in the video.)

At 9AM the shop will open, (where I pre ordered it.) not sure about the shopping mall though..

I will be there around 7/8AM, it will be really fun I think.

(Sadly, I might be alone.. Since the others just going to school... I'm skipping two lesions for this. (It's just gym anyway) :P ) (And yes, I have a somehow permission.)

This way, I have a cool Hyrule.net video, and much chance for the Limited Edition. (Even more if I note about Hyrule.net I think..)