Talk

27453 posts in this topic

Posted

That sucks. I have OGTs this week. Which is the Ohio Graduation Test. Meaning I have to pass all 5 subjects to graduate or my 13 years in school will be as pointless as the points in Who's Line Is It Anyway.

Posted

Advanced History, and Highers French, RMPS and Geography.

But I'm planning to drop French so I can have another free period, because the school said that I have to choose 4 subjects now so it can be registered on the school network. Or something like that.

Higher Maths? ugh horrible subject. I still can't do any of it, and have been doing it for 2 years now :c

Posted

Chemistry, Maths and Physics are resits :c

I would have dropped Physics but I need to make up like 15 points minimum. I'll need to get Higher Psychology though because I'm only at 14 points with these subjects. I might have to resit English or Biology though, but time will tell. If I manage to pass Biology and English well enough, and get into Higher Psychology, I'll have 15 points though. So I'll drop Physics. Hate that subject.

Posted

Physics sounds terrible. My friends always complain about it at lunch :/

And if I fail Maths or Biology (most likely subjects I'll fail) definately not resitting them. I hate them with a passion, couldn't handle another year doing them.

Posted

Biology is my favourite subject ever. You'd get on with my friend, Patrick though. He's sitting Higher History next year. He's probably my best friend, we're sitting Higher Maths, Int II Chemistry and Int II Hospitality next year. I'm definitely a bad influence on him.

For example, I sat next to him in Maths through Standard Grade. He'd been in the second set every year beforehand and after I sat next to him he's gone down to the third set for this year. And in Int II Chemistry this year, he was doing fine and I was doing badly. I gave up and started dooodling every day. He soon followed suit and now he's failed the subject and has to resit.

Good times.

Posted

Yeah, I might be bad at maths because me and my friend Emma spend our time doodling over our jotters and laughing at some of the things my teacher says.

"AMMEND YOUR PI, PEOPLE!!!!" "PI UPON SIX!!!" "I WANT SOME SERIOUS PROGRASS (not a typo) MADE THIS WEEK!"

Fun times c:

You're a terrible influence :P

Posted

Patrick

McMullen?

Posted

On the subject of Sonic and Mario, Sonic 3D wasn't actually a 3D game, really.

just throwin that out there.

but Yeah Mario fantards annoy me. Galaxy wasn't very good.

Posted

That sucks. I have OGTs this week. Which is the Ohio Graduation Test. Meaning I have to pass all 5 subjects to graduate or my 13 years in school will be as pointless as the points in Who's Line Is It Anyway.

OGTs were the biggest waste of time EVER! My final science question (the big one) was: There are two lamps. One lamp has a shade, the other doesn't. Which lamp will be brighter once turned on? Answer: Is this a joke? PS- Science was the "hard" test.

On another note, I loved Super Mario Galaxy. I used to be a Sonic fan, but the games are nothing but "push forward and time the jumps".

I got Heart Gold when it came out in... I believe it was September. Pretty damn fun. Can't wait for the Gen V games to come out this year. Not sure if I'll import them or not yet. I'm currently saving my money for a DSi XL, so I won't be getting Soul Silver anytime soon.

Posted

Sonic 3d was isometric.

Galaxy was a good game, but they didn't explore the new features enough.

Answer to the question is that neither will, assuming they are the are under the same conditions other than the shade, because the light itself in no dimmer, but the shade blocks some of it.

Posted

Hey guys. I'm back.

Posted

Welcome back Arcane, we missed you.

I think. I didn't really notice...

Posted

Haha, thanks man.

Posted

Speaking of disappearing people, where's misa?

Posted

What, she's gone again? D: