Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule Online - Storyline Suggestions

96 posts in this topic

Posted

If you have some ideas or suggestions on where the storyline should go, post here. Feel free to expand on any previousy posted ideas. Quest ideas, item uses related to story, and any other story ideas are welcome here.

Posted

hmmm, well there probabbly ought to be one main storyline that can be built up on on each update ( I take it you're going to update this game every week or so instead of trying to do everything at the start, right?) and then offshoots as well, as for sotryline i'm having enough toruble with my own, but do you have any particular ideas for roughly WHEN the game would be?

Posted

I think in/around OoT time would be nice.

We could do something following a bit of the OoT story.

Then, as you finish one story, updates would add new stories via "Time Warps" allowing the MM story (NO THREE FRIGGIN' DAYS.) and the LttP and even a Four Swords story that /needs/ 4 people around.

If'n you want, I can write scripts to the stories.

Posted

me too, i would quite like making a story!

Posted

I say it takes place a loooong time after all of them....the Triforce is all forgotten about, then something happens, and everyone wants to find the Triforce.... :unsure:

Posted

has that story been confirmed?

Posted

ohh... the storyline... you know how every "new" zelda game refers to the great war? what if this game is just before the great war, and guilds and stuff are getting formed?

Posted

how about a Final Fantasy style story?

Posted

[quote name='hyruledotnetwillriseagain' post='45860' date='May 24 2007, 07:39 AM']how about a Final Fantasy style story?[/quote]

considering this is a zelda game I think he's gonna stick to the classic zelda style.

Posted

yes but it is a mmo, and that needs a rather... "online friendly" sort of story like th FFs storys.

Posted

that's kinda what i meant in my post, we need something that can be expanded on easily.

Also, logical puzzles are always good, like proper zelda :D

Posted

yeah we need that. not just mindless slaughtering of monsters...

Posted

Though that's still cool.

I know, it could be just before OOT. When the Great War began between the races of Hyrule. The Deku, Goron, Zora, Sheikah, Hylians, Humans, Gerudo. The races are fighting for dominion over Hyrule and all of the players are caught in the middle.

How's that sound?

Posted

errr...in that case if there was a huge war, how come they're all really friendly to each other in OoT (other than the gerudos)?

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='45999' date='May 25 2007, 04:27 AM']errr...in that case if there was a huge war, how come they're all really friendly to each other in OoT (other than the gerudos)?[/quote]

well I thought the great war was some time before oot...