Goodbyes and "Im back"s

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey welcome back Dusty! You've been gone a LONG while! By the way, this is Zeldawii, I just changed my name. :D

Posted

O thxz i remember u

Posted

Wow.... I seem to have a bad habit of saying I'm back when I'm not really coming in at all. So, I'm back...... maybe.

Then you will all say "Welcome back Mr.T!!!"

Only I won't nececerrelly be back. Then this will all happen again 3 weeks from now.

Thus creating a non-existant time space continium. Yet is existant at the same time.Yet not.Yet is. Yet not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not. Is. Not.

Is.

Now that I am done ranting, I would like to propose a toast to stupidity in general.

I'll log on as much as I can remember to.....

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Hey i'm Link4331

Posted

Wow so much happened since I was away.

Sorry guys but WoW, school and other things have stolen my time but now I'm back:)

I missed you all and I say "hello" to everyone new on here. .

!

U

Posted

I was gone for a month or two but i'm back and changed my Profile name to Spartan of Hylia

Posted

I'll begone until sunday I may be able to get on dunno so ya bai for now

I'm going to Palm Springs.

Posted

i w9on't be here on saturday, most of friday and sunday, i'm going to a wedding in london Zzz

Posted

Well, I'm kind of back... School and Marching Band have taken almost all of my time away, along with after school tutoring and all that stuff. Marching band is finally over, though. :)

I'll be coming here more often, though. :embarrassed:

Posted

Well, I'm kind of back... School and Marching Band have taken almost all of my time away, along with after school tutoring and all that stuff. Marching band is finally over, though. :)

I'll be coming here more often, though. :embarrassed:

Yays! :joy:

Posted

im back if you guys havent noticed for the past month and a half....

but im sure im not worth celebrating over mr. poke fan has already showed me that.

Posted

hi again, i'm back...

but in the words of terminator

"i'll be back" [/german accent]

Posted

Some people probably didnt notice I was gone for about 4 days, but I got banned from the computer for awhile. I'm still banned, but my father is granting me 45 minutes on the computer. So.. dont welcome me back yet lol. :embarrassed:

ps: If you're wondering why I got banned, I stayed up on hyrule.net from about 11:00 pm till 1:00 am on chat, most of the chat people who were on last Saturday'll know what I'm talin' about.

Posted

Some people probably didnt notice I was gone for about 4 days, but I got banned from the computer for awhile. I'm still banned, but my father is granting me 45 minutes on the computer. So.. dont welcome me back yet lol. :embarrassed:

ps: If you're wondering why I got banned, I stayed up on hyrule.net from about 11:00 pm till 1:00 am on chat, most of the chat people who were on last Saturday'll know what I'm talin' about.

when will you be back?

Posted

when will you be back?

Not sure, quite possibly a month if my dad is on his good side. :cry: