Goodbyes and "Im back"s

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure, quite possibly a month if my dad is on his good side. :cry:

Wow. That's harsh. :huh:

Posted

Hey guys! I've been away this semester because school has been so hectic! I am glad to be back and I cant wait to get posting again! Missed ya!

Posted

Hey guys. I haven't been on for almost a week a think it was, due to my computer's probably fatal, yet almost comical failure at life and everything relating thereof. So, I won't be on much until it's fixed, due to my severe lack of working computers. Sorry guys. For my costumers at the shop, you'll have to wait a while obviously.

In other news, my cat's dying. :cry:

In more completely unrelated news, Chrismas in in 8 days!!! YAYS!!! :biggrin:

---

Hey guys! I've been away this semester because school has been so hectic! I am glad to be back and I cant wait to get posting again! Missed ya!

Welcome back.

Posted

im thinking of leaving forever cause no one wants me here. or anywhere else

Posted

im thinking of leaving forever cause no one wants me here. or anywhere else

That's not true. (It would help if you'd stop insulting gay people though. :unsure: )

Posted

You weren't the only one gone because of a rough semester... :embarrassed: Thank goodness for Winter Break. :)

Posted

HOLY POO IT'S MY EVIL CLONE!!

Posted

:cry: I'm afraid to say that I'm leaving until January 7th. I will miss you all! :cry: ( except Na and Soi I'll see them in person over the break anyway).

Posted

Make way, make way, SK has arrived! *trumpets sound and red carpet rolls out* Haha, just kidding! :embarrassed: But yes, I am off my banishment from the computer, and even though my dad said I'de be off for a month, seeing as it's Christmas soon and I just got off school today, he told me that my ban had been lifted!

WOO-FREAKING-HOO!!! :biggrin::biggrin::joy::D

Sorry for the large text, I don't normally do that. :embarrassed:

Ok, so that means I will be at the Chat Party today and I will work on and hopefully finish the video requests.

Ah, it's so glad to be back. :)

Posted

Make way, make way, SK has arrived! *trumpets sound and red carpet rolls out* Haha, just kidding! :embarrassed: But yes, I am off my banishment from the computer, and even though my dad said I'de be off for a month, seeing as it's Christmas soon and I just got off school today, he told me that my ban had been lifted!

WOO-FREAKING-HOO!!! :biggrin::biggrin::joy::D

Sorry for the large text, I don't normally do that. :embarrassed:

Ok, so that means I will be at the Chat Party today and I will work on and hopefully finish the video requests.

Ah, it's so glad to be back. :)

Coolio! Welcome back! :joy:

---

My current, and sucky computer doesn't allow the chatroom. :cry: (My normal computer is broken)

Posted

My current, and sucky computer doesn't allow the chatroom. :cry: (My normal computer is broken)

i share your pain. :cry:

Posted

i share your pain. :cry:

At least I'm not alone. :cry:

Posted

At least I'm not alone. :cry:

yeah. :cry:

YLA can't get onto chat either. :cry:

3 alone, without chat. :cry:

Posted

I've been away from Hyrule.net for a while now, mainly because I've been busy. Very busy. Christmas stuff and stuff. But! The cheesiest of them all is back now. And. . . uh. . . I also wish you a very merry Christmas.

Cheese out.

Posted

I've been away from Hyrule.net for a while now, mainly because I've been busy. Very busy. Christmas stuff and stuff. But! The cheesiest of them all is back now. And. . . uh. . . I also wish you a very merry Christmas.

Cheese out.

y r u obbssesed with cheese? :pwned: