Goodbyes and "Im back"s

219 posts in this topic

Posted

I might be gone for a few days; my school had a long weekend, and now we've got a lot to do and we have our annual game against the other middle school that we decorate the school for. We won last year, WE'RE WINNING AGAIN THIS YEAR! W00T! :joy: BCMS!

Posted

Bye and Hi to all.

Posted

I might be gone for a few days; my school had a long weekend, and now we've got a lot to do and we have our annual game against the other middle school that we decorate the school for. We won last year, WE'RE WINNING AGAIN THIS YEAR! W00T! :joy: BCMS!

Cya.

Posted

...I coulda sworn I wrote something right here yesterday...... hmmmmmmmmm.....

In any case, I'm back for sure this time. Feel free to worship me.

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

P.S. Hmmmmm. I think I'll post in some other topics. But first, maybe some crackers.... 8

Posted

welcome back mr. T :D

i like crackers too :joy:

Posted

i guess i'm back, in case you didn't notice i was gone in the first place

Posted

I'm back... you know.. sorta.

Posted

I'm probably not going to be on for awhile. It's the end of the first quarter, so I need to devote my attention to my studies, so until things settle down, I'll be posting infrequently or not at all. Bye all!

Posted

I'm probably not going to be on for awhile. It's the end of the first quarter, so I need to devote my attention to my studies, so until things settle down, I'll be posting infrequently or not at all. Bye all!

Cya.I hope you do good with all of your work.

Posted

im not going to be on for a while i need to focus on school more so i probably wont be on for a month so bye everyone for now

Posted

I'm back

check Hola chicaritas! to find out why i was missing in action

Posted

Well, this is the first chance in a while I've had to get on... it's been hectic, with school, church, and going to the movies with my girlfriend, it's been a long week. I still might not be on much though.

Posted

Hey guys, I know I havent been on much, but next week Ill start getting active. Or not. It depends of if I keep getting all of this post holiday homework. :P It sucks. Six tests in the span of two weeks too. Its insanity I tell you! D: Also, the failing of my dads business hasnt helped much...he's been forced to move it into the house.

So if you are wondering abuout my strange dissapearence, now you know. I'll be back soon though, I promise! :D

Posted

Hey guys, I know I havent been on much, but next week Ill start getting active. Or not. It depends of if I keep getting all of this post holiday homework. :P It sucks. Six tests in the span of two weeks too. Its insanity I tell you! D: Also, the failing of my dads business hasnt helped much...he's been forced to move it into the house.

So if you are wondering abuout my strange dissapearence, now you know. I'll be back soon though, I promise! :D

Ouch. That's a lot of tests. :huh:

Posted

i left bout a year ago.......buy now im back!!!!!!! :joy: