At first it was, but now Im used to it. Now when it happens I say 'Hi kitty!'

Thats. . .AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Ghost Kitty!! :squint:

Posted

Thats. . .AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Ghost Kitty!! :squint:

lol :biggrin:

Posted

For those of you who don't believe in magic, watch a show on television called "Chris Angel:Mind Freak" He is mostly responsible for making me believe in magic. :) He really does things right in front of you that yo cannot believe. It's a show on the channel "A & E" You should be able to see some of his work on Youtube. :)

Posted

For those of you who don't believe in magic, watch a show on television called "Chris Angel:Mind Freak" He is mostly responsible for making me believe in magic. :) He really does things right in front of you that yo cannot believe. It's a show on the channel "A & E" You should be able to see some of his work on Youtube. :)

chris angel is awesome!!! :squint: have you seen the one where he dives into a pool of oil on fire and then when there blowing him down with the fire extiquishers and a fire fighter turns around and he's in it :D (the fire siut)

Posted

yeah hes purtty cool but i cant take him seriously all the time cuz he thinks his pritty and always has wired close ups of him

Posted

Tuesdays at 10 PM.

Posted

I know deanonds i can get you goasts

Posted

finnaly one of your posts doesn't have :taco: in it. lol. anyway i believe in ghosts and stuff and whoa! i think i just got bit in the foot by my cat. and there's nothing there. hey rolly's back! :joy:

Posted

Chris Angel is an illusionist.

What do illusionists do?

Make and do things that look real but are cleverly disguised.

Posted

illusions or not the guy is cool. besides, hes supposed to be telapathik or psycic or something not magic.

Posted

Chris angle is cool and i do belive in magic he just thinks hes pritty and it makes me laugh cuz his not that pritty looking

Posted

i kinda believe in ghosts but not zombies or anything like that

Posted

i never believed in zombies

Posted

I don't believe in zombies, but that doesn't stop me from thinking that they're the shizniz x8.

Ah, I'd have so much fun in a zombie filled city with a shotgun. ^_^