Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your orientation

170 posts in this topic

Posted

Heh, umm...I was born premature..and they had to give me drugs to develop faster and....well let's just say that puberty has paid me my visit. :embarrassed:

Posted

puberty doesn't have too much to do with - I mean yes its probably going to happen some time after puberty but it doesnt neccesarily mean 'okay ive hit puberty and I like girls so i must be straight'

I went through puberty at a fairly young age for males and didnt even think about guys until about 18.

One of my lesbian friends was the same too, she didnt even think about girls until about 21 or 22. It was only after breaking up with her boyfriend that she went from straight to lesbian.

Posted

Yeah I'm back whatever I'll get around to seeing what I missed but goin for another week sorry to dissapiont just got news. I'm absolutly sure I'm bisexual. Told people at scool here's the sats.

hate me: 2

don't care: 10

ask me whatt I like, who I like ect.: everyone else

I have more news that I'll post in the appropriate topic

Posted

Yeah I'm back whatever I'll get around to seeing what I missed but goin for another week sorry to dissapiont just got news. I'm absolutly sure I'm bisexual. Told people at scool here's the sats.

you told your friends you where bisexual. That's pretty impressing at such a young age, way to go man=)

Posted

congratulations! that's awesome :)

Posted

If dustina said that he liked girls when we thought he was a boy, does that now make him a lesbian?

Posted

Well... I guess... yes, well no, cause... I'm confused :unsure:

Posted

:P

And yes, I treat the evolution theory as facts. Mostly because I believe in what you can see. You can see evolution. Just look at dogs. Yes their evolution has been customized by people, but that really just shows how different environments can effect the evolution.

Well, we've had fairy tales around for a long time too.

i agree with Eyeoftruth on this one. evolution is fact. god is not. animals have souls. i know this will be offensive to some, but god was created by the human mind so that they could do anything they wanted. as long as god forgives you for it, you could go out and kill someone and who the hell would care? god forgave YOU! yaaaaaaaay, an all forgiving, all powerful being who lives in a paradise above the clouds. sounds like a six year old's mind is wandering.

and yes, i believe that dustina is a lesbian.

Posted

*bump*

Posted

I'm straight. And don't listen to Dustin, I don't hate gay people. I'm just a bit of a homophobe. But Dustin likes to blow it way out of proportion. (just go on the chat and join #zelda LOL) :D And he creeps me out.

Posted

The part where you added "I dont like gay people" was more of the part that made it seem bad ... :unsure: plus you see it as a sin. When christians start in against homosexuality, it often gets ugly fast.

Posted (edited)

In general, no I don't like gay people. But that doesn't mean I hate them. And that doesn't mean I can't be friends with one. I like the people in the chat just fine, and some of them are gay. I don't see that as a reason to ignore or hate them. I'm just not gone go making a pile of gay friends. (it may start getting akward.)

Edited by arcticfire (see edit history)

Posted

I'm heterosexual, and don't have anything against bisexual or homosexual people.

Posted

In general, no I don't like gay people. But that doesn't mean I hate them. And that doesn't mean I can't be friends with one. I like the people in the chat just fine, and some of them are gay. I don't see that as a reason to ignore or hate them. I'm just not gone go making a pile of gay friends. (it may start getting akward.)

ROFL @ the use of the word 'pile'

Posted

I'm heterosexual, but people at school call me gay and bi. It really ticks me off. :angry: It happens everyday.