Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your orientation

170 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol, I'm straight, but I have friends who are bisexual and homosexual >.> I have nothing agaisnt them. And to all of you homophobes out there, "Bite my shiny metal a$$!". :D

Posted

Lol, I'm straight, but I have friends who are bisexual and homosexual >.> I have nothing agaisnt them. And to all of you homophobes out there, "Bite my shiny metal a$$!". :D

Couldnt have said it better myself! :D

Posted

Well it is a robot, and well it isnt male just cuz it has a male voice doesnt mean anything, unless you have the male organs then you are a guy so if you think it is sexy then that means you think a robot is sexy and thats thats :P

Posted

ohhh shiny metal azzes... lol jk

Hahahaha, funny very funny..and random too :D

Posted

*Sighs* Tsk tsk tsk...i pity you, you and your friends sicken me, its people like you and your friends who start wars and cause deaths and cause people to turn suicidal. And you know what, i am way too mature to start fighting with you, you are nothing to the eyes of the human race. You wanna fight go right ahead, but you know what? I bet you are gay, you just dont want to admit it. and you think putting gays down and banging girls is going to prove you are str8 then you are wrong cuz thats the real sickness in the human race. You bang a girl then she gets pregnant but gays dont have to worry about that cuz they cant get pregnant. And you are wrong again cuz YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE! PEOPLE HAVE NO POWER WHATSOEVER WHEN THEY ARE BORN! End of conversation! You sicken me, and the last thing i wanna say is...I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL YOU SICK SON OF A B*TCH!

PS god bless all the people for telling the truth, the ones who said they are gay, bi, and curious, god bless you all! And ha! 24 str8 people? ha! Thats a lie, i know 4 people already who are lying, but becuase of people like you they are too scared to tell the truth!!!

ok. dude. im 11. if your gonna cuss up a storm over how someone has problems with sickos go ahead.

because i really don't care and if you call me gay again then you just go screw yourself!!!!!!!!

yes this means if anyone anyone ever acts as stupid and as useless as the retard than I HATE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i hope the mods get all over you!!!! for cussing out an 11 yearold!!! retard!!!

and im leaving the forums(all of them) for about a week so i can catch up on school and so i don't have to see faggets like emmanuel on the forums.

one last thing........... CURSE THE VERY DAY YOU WERE BORN B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mods go ahead and yell at me i don't care he should get in trouble more than me cuz he started the argument and he's the one who had to go and cuss me out.

and sorry for the cussing from my mouth it's just im very angry and that retard had beter keep his comments about me to himself. im eleven!!! he has no right to be cussing out an eleven year old at all!!

and if you beleive im gay than just ask any of my friends or family. thay all have messaging systems so go ahead.

don't even think about replying to this message unless your gonna cuss me out again then go ahead i hope the mods do somthing horrible to you!!!!

Posted

ok. dude. im 11. if your gonna cuss up a storm over how someone has problems with sickos go ahead.

because i really don't care and if you call me gay again then you just go screw yourself!!!!!!!!

yes this means if anyone anyone ever acts as stupid and as useless as the retard than I HATE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i hope the mods get all over you!!!! for cussing out an 11 yearold!!! retard!!!

and im leaving the forums(all of them) for about a week so i can catch up on school and so i don't have to see faggets like emmanuel on the forums.

one last thing........... CURSE THE VERY DAY YOU WERE BORN B****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mods go ahead and yell at me i don't care he should get in trouble more than me cuz he started the argument and he's the one who had to go and cuss me out.

and sorry for the cussing from my mouth it's just im very angry and that retard had beter keep his comments about me to himself. im eleven!!! he has no right to be cussing out an eleven year old at all!!

and if you beleive im gay than just ask any of my friends or family. thay all have messaging systems so go ahead.

hahahaha whatever, like i said the end. hahahaha i love this, humans are so foolish. bye bye :D:) :) :D

--------edit--------

i really dont care, i am not afraid of the MODS here, if they wanna ban me then they can, i am not stopping them, this site isnt like the best in the whole world, i think i can live if i got banned, so MODS if you are defending him then go ahead ban me, i dont care. But banning me means you support him, think about it

Posted

this is the last im gonna be on this site for a bout a week but im gonna check every day after dinner untill i see an apology from you before i even think about apologizing to you.

in ENGLISH for retards like emmanuel

IM NOT APOLOGIZING UNTILL YOU DO FIRST. AND I HATE YOUR GUTS

there was that clear enough for you!

Posted

Aww! Ok then! Bye bye! Have fun! :D

Posted

hahahaha whatever, like i said the end. hahahaha i love this, humans are so foolish. bye bye :D:) :) :D

--------edit--------

i really dont care, i am not afraid of the MODS here, if they wanna ban me then they can, i am not stopping them, this site isnt like the best in the whole world, i think i can live if i got banned, so MODS if you are defending him then go ahead ban me, i dont care. But banning me means you support him, think about it

But....What the F-word, you ARE a human...Aren't you?....

Posted

Both Emmanuel & Ryu have had their warning levels increased. Continue to abuse each other and you will both be banned.

Posted

Emmanuel, like he said: he's only 11, you can't expect him to know any better, show him that your mature and just leave it.

Posted

I don't see how something like that could be genetic considering there's absolutely no benefit reproductionwise for it happening, then again, it could be possible, but I think it's more just about interests, in the same way that there probabbly isn't a zelda-liking gene.

Overpopulation could be a reason to have this genetically. Most species limit their growth when needed. Perhaps there is a hardcoded small occurance of homosexual tendencies to try and curb overgrowth. If we NEED more people, a gay person can still reproduce. However, a gay person is much less likely to reproduce which is good for our planet. Our rate of growth is NOT sustainable. We will either have to limit it, or people will die. :S Anyways, there are indications that there is a genetic FACTOR to it. A combination of environmental (womb, and/or after) with genetic predisposition has been shown in large studies. Identical twins in the same family may be more likely while identical twins separated in different families may be only slightly linked while fraternal twins are much less linked. Even if it's very small, there is SOMETHING there... It's hard to tell how much since the gene could be passed individually. Below I mention how birth number in a family of males effects your chances. Perhaps it has to do with overpopulating?

Impossible.

If scientists have 'cleary shown' how the brains of gay people are different from straight people, it would not be a theory. Its not in my gene's that my descendants have (random number) % of turning gay. or being straight either, for that matter.

Active MRI's with contrast have shown that a homosexual male's brain is active in slightly different ways from a straight male. When shown images of attractive males, areas showed activity more similar to a straight female's response.

Whether this brain difference is the cause of homosexuality or the result of the male liking a male so it just activated different areas is unknown. There are genetic factors that increase ones chance of becoming gay. Having siblings increases the chances. Additionally, if you are the 3rd or 4th male sibling (most recent male out of 3 or 4 or more) you have a statistically relavant, albeit small, increased chance of it.

There is information pointing to there being a slight genetic predisposition. It is most certainly environmental (womb and/or early childhood) with a small genetic factor.

To be clear though, people do not CHOOSE to like one sex of the other. One can choose what sex of partner to pick, but that doesn't necessarily fit the gender they are attracted to. I think the biggest problem is that some people believe that EVERYONE is straight but some people just one way wake up and say "I like girls but you know, I'm going to go against the flow and choose to do stuff with guys even though everyone is straight, including me!". That's just stupid. Straight people say that can't choose what they like, but they think gay people can. Those people need to be punched for falling through the stupid/ignorant/closed-minded tree. :D

As you all get older, most of you will become much more understanding of sexuality and how it effects people. Especially once you get in your twenties there will be much more understanding. As difficult as it is to understand, as you get older you really do come to understand things on a much deeper level. It's like the mind isn't always ready to understand everything as much as you think it is but once you get older you start to realize it. I think as we age we become more honest with ourselves too and begin to realize that our life on earth is limited and we stop worrying as much about some of the silly things we did when we were younger.

I get too behind on topics then come in and write an essay. :D Sorry about that... :embarrassed::wacko: I don't mean to be preachy or anything. I've studied the topic a lot though as it's quite interesting, especially how some people become offended and feel ATTACKED by the existence of homosexuals. It's really a strange phenomenon. They should be happy. More women for them! :joy:

Also to note, the suicide rate is EXTREMELY high for homosexual teens. Gay people are teased, beat, raped, murdered, and threatened. At my highschool we didn't have anyone 'out' but people threatened if anyone was gay, they would be murdered. A lot of people said this.

No to put this into perspective: We only had WHITE people at my highschool. Black people that moved to the town were threatened EXACTLY the same way. Hating someone because they are different is wrong. Hating someone because of their race, or orientation, is bad. It's the same type of thing. Being afraid and hating someone just because they are different. My hometown is a sad sad place.

My church also hated gay people. In the youthgroup one guy was asked by our youth group leader what he would do if a gay person joined the youthgroup. His response? "I'd kick that faggot's ass!" I have learned in my days since then that Christians tend to be extremely closed-minded as a whole and breed a lot of hate. If you're a Christian, please be careful not to fall into that circle.

Oops I got into rant mode! :cry:

Posted

I think this falls into the religion thing I was talking about, I said it was like religion because its not particularly common for people to change their religion from small factors, but a large factor which affects them in life could cause them to change their beliefs, I believe the same can be applied here...

Posted

Good post Dustin :thumbup: And my Hometown seems very similar to yours :unsure:

Posted

good point, gingerlink. That's very true. It often takes big events to nudge people into changing thoughts or beliefs