Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

She dumped me for no reason. . .

190 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow. Lol. That was really random WolfLink.

Today we hung out, and it was fun, but she told me something ground breaking.

She told me that last night she had a dream that we were in her room and she kissed me. She kissed me!!! She had a dream that she kissed me!!! :joy:

This means that she's a lot more likely to feel the same way about me. But there's a downside.

In her dream, after she kissed me, I got mad at her. I left her and stopped talking to her. I ignored her.

I need to tell her that I'd never do this to her. But yeah, maybe its time to ask her if she wants to get back together? Or should i wait 'til after soccer season. . .?

Posted

I know this may seem off topic. And i'm sorry for this, but anyone here like emma watson (hermione) from harry potter?

I met a girl recently that looked like her.

That's weird. :wacko:

Posted

hmm . . . I think you should go for it. Under one condition, if shes still acting like she wants you to go out with her (you like those signs, that sometimes only guys can see).

Posted

:cry:

I know why she dumped me. Emmanuel and Relean were spot on.

She told me that everyone she's trusted has hurt her. She dumped me, she hurt me, to avoid being hurt. Sigh, I wish she knew how much I loved her. :cry:

She doesn't believe that I'd never hurt her. . .

Posted

Its just one practice. . .

Well go for it then.Don't let one practice get in the way,you deserve to have some time to yourself and your girlfriend,if I were in that situation,I would do the same thing.

EDIT

I know why she dumped me. Emmanuel and Relean were spot on.

She told me that everyone she's trusted has hurt her. She dumped me, she hurt me, to avoid being hurt. Sigh, I wish she knew how much I loved her. T_T.gif

She doesn't believe that I'd never hurt her. . .

I didnt read that little bit before I posted...

well,just show her that you don't want to hurt her.Show her you're different.

Posted

I told her again that'd I'd never, ever hurt her. and asked if I promised, and I promised.

I love Aevah so much. . .

Posted

sounds like your getting back together with her ;)

Posted

*Sigh* This is why I hope to remain single.....*sigh*

Why even DEAL with love? I admit, I had a crush on a girl once. ONCE. I'm over her now. She doesn't know, But I'm sure she's thinkin' that....

DON'T Persuade me. I've moved on.

DON'T.

Posted

You'll see someday HT.

I think the next time we're alone (I'm NOT doing it over the phone,) I'm going to ask her. Wish me luck. . .

(She already said that she'd go to Homecoming with me. . .)

Posted

good luck! I hope she says yes!

Posted

Well. I did it. I asked if she would like to get back together and she replied that she didn't know. That maybe in a few months after she has sorted everything out.

Sigh. For me, that means no. It has the last three times a girl said something like that.

Well, I sent her this message.

Everything.

Sigh. I'm confused too. I love you so much, and I love spending time with you, but the more time I spend with you, the more I fall back in love with you. I'm not sure whether to go with the feeling, or push it away.

I can never tell whether your hiding your feelings from me, or if you even enjoy my company.

Your an amazing girl, and I would give so much to make you happy. . .

You don't deserve me being mad because you don't love me back. You can't help how you feel.

I love you, and like I said, I would do anything to make you happy, even if that means being your "f" instead of your "bf." I've been selfish, and I know that. I just want something. All I have to remember you by is memories, and I don't want to ever forget you.

I love you Aevah, and through thick and thin, I always will.

And I don't love you because your beautiful. I've never loved you because your beautiful. Since our first date, I've loved you for you. And I don't care what you look like, I'll always love you for you. I pity the guy shallow enough to date you for your looks alone. You are a great person, inside and out, and thats what I have loved about you from the beginning.

I just wish I could know how you feel about me. . .

. . .

Yeah. I'll hopefully get a reply before I leave for Denver tomorrow. . .

Posted

Well. I did it. I asked if she would like to get back together and she replied that she didn't know. That maybe in a few months after she has sorted everything out.

Sigh. For me, that means no. It has the last three times a girl said something like that.

Well, I sent her this message.

Everything.

Sigh. I'm confused too. I love you so much, and I love spending time with you, but the more time I spend with you, the more I fall back in love with you. I'm not sure whether to go with the feeling, or push it away.

I can never tell whether your hiding your feelings from me, or if you even enjoy my company.

Your an amazing girl, and I would give so much to make you happy. . .

You don't deserve me being mad because you don't love me back. You can't help how you feel.

I love you, and like I said, I would do anything to make you happy, even if that means being your "f" instead of your "bf." I've been selfish, and I know that. I just want something. All I have to remember you by is memories, and I don't want to ever forget you.

I love you Aevah, and through thick and thin, I always will.

And I don't love you because your beautiful. I've never loved you because your beautiful. Since our first date, I've loved you for you. And I don't care what you look like, I'll always love you for you. I pity the guy shallow enough to date you for your looks alone. You are a great person, inside and out, and thats what I have loved about you from the beginning.

I just wish I could know how you feel about me. . .

. . .

Yeah. I'll hopefully get a reply before I leave for Denver tomorrow. . .

Wow.That was probably the best love text-message I have ever heard before.I completely agree with your idea of loving someone for who they are,not just they're looks.I hope you can work this out with Aevah,and get back together with her.Good luck,GM.

Posted

I think you told her the right thing. I think she just made a bad decision, and needs something like this to reawaken her. Good luck man. I hope it turns out ok.

Posted

Thank you guys. You all mean so much to me. Your all good friends.

I just need to wait for her to reply now. . .

(And it wasn't a text message. It was an email.)

Posted

Thank you guys. You all mean so much to me. Your all good friends.

I just need to wait for her to reply now. . .

(And it wasn't a text message. It was an email.)

(yeah lol the text message thing was kind of a joke,I couldn't imagine someone sitting there putting all of THAT into a text message lol.That would take awhile...)