Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

She dumped me for no reason. . .

190 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know though. So far she doesn't like any of the other guys that flirt with her. I mean, she may not feel the same way about me, that I feel about her, but she's a good friend. And I kissed her on the cheek! :wub:

Its so fun just messing around with her. Like, I found her diary, and she tackled me. That was fun.

I don't know, I have too much fun with her to give that up. But its also going to get pretty annoying with all the other guys flirting with her. . .

She's too damn beautiful.

When your in love with someone, every minute you spend away from them, seems like forever. :cry:

I'm gonna ditch Soccer and hang out with her on Monday.

Posted

It's great you can still have fun with her! You're really lucky for that.

Posted

Yeah. I guess I am lucky. . .

Posted

GM, If your going to ditch Soccer just to hang out with her, I can see this possibly turning into a problem. I don't think this is the right thing. Despite how she hangs out with you, I STILL think she's trying to seduce you. Dude, Like you said, she DUMPED you for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!!!!! Girls like that who just hook up with you again, I'm quite sure, Are just in it for something. And if you can't hear me 'cuz you still have your head in the clouds and your lost in love, don't say I didn't warn you.

If you even heard that last bit.

Now for an inspirational song:

*Strum*

When all you gotta keep is strong, move along, move along, like I know ya do!

And even when your hope is gone, move along, move along, just to make it through the night.

HELLO, HELLO, 'ELLA!

Fight back what is wrong, we move a - long.

Thank you.

Thought It would be inspirational.

Listen to the Song. It has wise words.

Posted

I'm gonna ditch Soccer and hang out with her on Monday.

ehhh... not a very good idea...

Posted

Its just one practice. . .

Posted

still, I don't think you should make her change your life, things might get out of control. But do whatever you want.

Posted

I STILL think she's trying to seduce you. Dude, Like you said, she DUMPED you for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!!!!! Girls like that who just hook up with you again, I'm quite sure,

Where did you get that stupid idea? I can't believe you actually think girls do that!

If Merchant was already with her, why would she dump him so he would go back for her? If everything was fine, I don't see why would she do that.

And, about the Soccer thing... I don't think is a bad idea, I mean... you two are still friends right?

Posted

Well yeah. We haven't seen each other since school started, and we were gonna hang out Friday, but last minute she found out that she couldn't. Missing just one soccer practice won't be the end of the world. And she's worth it.

Its not like my coach actually plays me in any of our games anyway. . .

Posted

Ummmm...... if you miss practice your chance of playing is going to be less. belive me. i missed football practice once and didnt start :cry: as for you and your friend i hope u wont get hurt again if she does something to hurt u...... belive me im used to it but i just move along. and forget about it. good luck GM :joy:

Posted

Right there, RIGHT there! Rewind!

Merchant, thats an excuse like for drugs. "It's only one drink,

one smoke,

one sniff,

one etc."

But is it ever just ONE? No, my friend. They get addicted, and soon, they can't get enough. Don't be a love druggie.

Posted

I see your point Hlyian Twili.

But I don't really see this as that serious.

Posted

Interesting, I think this is by far the biggest topic on rants and raves.

I hpe you manage to sort something out which keeps you cheerful, happiness like that is normally shortlived, so savour it when you can, I dunno, that sounds kinda heartless now...ugh.

Posted

I see your point Hlyian Twili.

But I don't really see this as that serious.

I don't think is that serious. If you see that you start missing a lot to practice or to other things... myabe it would be time to worry about that, but not now. :biggrin:

Posted

I know this may seem off topic. And i'm sorry for this, but anyone here like emma watson (hermione) from harry potter?

I met a girl recently that looked like her.