Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

She dumped me for no reason. . .

190 posts in this topic

Posted

just say what you said in that post...

but after my bicycle post you probably ain't gonna listen to me anymore, I don't blame you though, I can be a real jerk. I mean... I am a jerk, I tend to mess things up... I'm gonna make a rant topic about it one day... when I want to talk about how puppyed up my life is at the moment. But I don't want to talk about it... (why the hell did I post that if I don't want to talk about it? I'm so confused :cry: )

And Aevah sounds like a nice girl GM. I wouldn't be surprised if all the puppyed up things she's gone through is the reason why she won't let you come close to her. Maybe she doesn't want to get hurt (like her ex did to her)(I just assume he did that) and that's why she always backs off when things get serious.

True that! See, humans tend to build a shield to defend themselves. They, like me, learn not to trust people. And over the years they build a stronger and stronger wall, so strong that nobody can ever get through. Humans also tend to reflect their pasts, the reasons why people are in gangs are their childhood. They grow up poor and suffering to survive, usually they have a single mom and they get raped due to being poor and vulnerable. So then, their pain turns into anger cuz anger and pain co-exists (i personally know that) and then they turn to their gangsters for protection, thus building their shield so strong that nobody can get through and they are gangsters forever. The only thing that can ever get through anyone's shield is love, but seeing how she and her ex..love wont work, she is now "immune" to love. Love is the one thing that scares her the most. The heart and the soul is the most vulnerable part of the human. And they cant trust anybody anymore...cuz...everytime they let someone in, they only get hurt. And then they question themselves, what they have done to deserve this...they hurt themselves, they try killing themselves...they glue the thought they are nothing into their minds...they blame themselves for the pain in the world....they think they should be dead in order to bring back light onto this planet....well...at least thats how i think....anyways back to her, GM if you want her back, you must show her that everything will be ok, that you will not run away, and that its going to be ok. Tell her you wont let anything hurt her anymore. She's just a lil stubborn and too blind to see, and for real she doesnt want to lose your love. So, dont lose it, and comfort her........yeah, sorry if that didnt make sense, again i suck at explaining through typing :P

Posted

That actually made perfect sense Emmanuel.

Posted

Really? sweet!

Posted

wow.... i would be carefull around here... usually people that are in bad situations put themselves there ><

Say again? What does that mean?? :wacko:

Posted

Oh ok ^_^

Posted

Erm, Malon? That was a little harsh...

Posted

Seriously. Unnecessary Malon.

Posted

Wow... this was a really unexpected change :embarrassed:

If you're going for her... go! Love is a really weird feeling but if you are sure, you should do it.

Being her friend for now sounds like a good idea... But don't listen to me :embarrassed: I'm in a very strange situation love-related... maybe I'll make a topic about it :unsure:

Posted

This has had a lot of unexpected twists.

Posted

So, Merchant, how's it going with you and Aevah?

Posted

Hmmm.

Its great, and I have a great time with her, but it has its downfalls. I defiantly don't think she likes me in the way I like her, and its always so horrible when another guy starts flirting with her, or when her sister tries to hook her up with some guy she doesn't know.

Posted

that would be horrible. if i had a girl friend that i was still with and somone started flirting with her he would run for his life :evil:

Posted

Hmmm.

Its great, and I have a great time with her, but it has its downfalls. I defiantly don't think she likes me in the way I like her, and its always so horrible when another guy starts flirting with her, or when her sister tries to hook her up with some guy she doesn't know.

yeah that must be horrible. I really don't know if you should stay with her anymore, or try to forget her. It must be hard.

Posted

yeah that must be horrible. I really don't know if you should stay with her anymore, or try to forget her. It must be hard.

Yeah,just move on.It's gonna be hard,but you'll get over it if she really doesn't love you,if you see what she was really doing,because this kind of thing happens alot to some folks.

Posted

though we may never meet each other.

that may be slightly wrong if the whole cam chat thing goes through that thick membrane of other suggestions

and GM, i think you need. . .

the TIME THUGS!!!!

if i wasn't so lazy i'd embed the vid. but i am that lazy