User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome link959 and Sami, to HYRULE.NET! I'm Saria_Kokiri, one of the local Kirby fans as well as one of the Zelda/videogame music video makers here. ^^

I also like Fairly Oddparents, Rurouni Kenshin, Spiral, and Ouran High School Host Club, and...my non-animated favorites are Life and Chuck on nbc. I also read a lot of books/Manga. ANYWAY I think that's enough of my aimless rambling and...I guess I'll see you guys around the forum!

Okay, you are officially awesome. XD I LOVE Ouran, Rurouni Kenshin, Chuck, and books + manga! =D Welcome to the site. ^^

Posted

Back from a longer break than I expected. :)

Posted (edited)

Hello there, iv'e just joined this forum earlier today, not had much chance to look around yet but hopefully i'll make some friends here, neway nice to meet ya all

~Myst

Edited by Myst (see edit history)

Posted

Hello there, iv'e just joined this forum earlier today, not had much chance to look around yet but hopefully i'll make some friends here, neway nice to meet ya all

~Myst

Welcome to Hyrule.net. Please stay longer than a week.

Posted

Welcome to Hyrule.net, Myst. Hope you stick around and have fun here. :)

Posted

Goron Lord will be back soon! I'm getting the information, and hopefully I'll start posting soon!

Posted

Goron Lord will be back soon! I'm getting the information, and hopefully I'll start posting soon!

All right. Lets hope you get the information tonight, before midnight.

Posted

Maybe. Is there a special event or a deadline or something?

Posted

Maybe. Is there a special event or a deadline or something?

No I just want you to get back to your own profile again before midnight. There's no deadline.

Posted

Oh, thanks. I hope so. If not by midnight, somtime soon. I have the Golden Toast by my side, I will get it back.

Posted

As of monday, I will not be here until the next monday. For I shall be... going somewhere :unsure:

Just letting you guys know in advance.

Posted

As of monday, I will not be here until the next monday. For I shall be... going somewhere :unsure:

Just letting you guys know in advance.

Bye CN see you next monday. :wave::bye:

Posted

i am leaving thrus day for four days to the interior in B.C

Posted

My activity will drop significantly starting next Monday for two weeks. It's that time of year for me again...Band Camp... :tired:

Posted

Hey there! Pull up a chair, grab a cup of tea. Welcome to Hyrule.net. You'll never leave :biggrin:

(Oh yeah, if you wish to join an army/clan in the future, make sure its the Sinking Goron. One of your recommended five a day!)

Hello! I'm micchi_nightroad and I'm new to this website so help is greatly aprecitated. :cry: