User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

I just entered the forums today. I think this a great place to be. If you r another new person please contact me at the email adress below.

Posted

Hey this is akamaru typing for my little bro. He wanted to make an account, so I helped him. He likes Indiana Jones, playing DS, and I think he'll fit in okay with the rest of us here in this insane asylum. Also he wants me to say he's obsessed with Meta Knight. Please don't delete either account because there's two on one IP. (I don' know if you do it but I've heard of a mod complaining about multiple accounts, so...,)

Posted (edited)

Hey this is akamaru typing for my little bro. He wanted to make an account, so I helped him. He likes Indiana Jones, playing DS, and I think he'll fit in okay with the rest of us here in this insane asylum. Also he wants me to say he's obsessed with Meta Knight. Please don't delete either account because there's two on one IP. (I don' know if you do it but I've heard of a mod complaining about multiple accounts, so...,)

kewl....

may i ask you what's your favourite kirby game?

Edited by Lightly Dark Garo Master (see edit history)

Posted

Hey! I'm haragirl or bri,(you pick on what to call me ^^)I love all the zelda games. I also love to draw but I don't believe I'm good at it lol. I do believe I'm weird but thats entirely my opinion >.> .....One day when I get older I will visit Japan (that sounds like a child would say "when I grow up I wanna be a fireman lol). I'm not decisive(sp?) so I like not just one thing but many things =D. Well thats all I can muster up sooooo all I can say is HI!!! :joy:

Posted (edited)

Hello pplz! Sorry to be a total noob here, but how the heck do you earn rupees? I have none and I don't know how to get them... :wacko:

MARIO KART WII FRIEND CODE: 0516-8047-4922.

Edited by futurer0ckstar (see edit history)

Posted

Hi I'm Jared and I am new to these forums. I recently became obsessed with Zelda games when i got my Wii. I was looking for good games to play and was told that Twilight Princess was the best Wii game at the time. I tried it and enjoyed it completely. Before I knew it I had Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Orcarnia of Time and The Legend of Zelda for Virtual Console!

Posted

Hai! I'm MiZelda94 or Jojjo. You can call me whtever you like =). I'm new here at the forums and i think its pretty cute. You will notice i think almost everything is cute. or discusting o.O If Zelda would just stop exist i probably die. I mayby wont be so active that i'd wish to but thats because my mother rules the computer and i dont have one of my own :cry: But i'll do my best^^

Posted

Well, I'm new.

This seems like a nice forum and community and I'm sure I'll have lotsa fun!

:]

Posted (edited)

...I like your sig. :D

I'm Oh Noes by the way. Welcome.

Edited by Oh Noes (see edit history)

Posted

OBJECTION!!! D:

Posted

Well, I'm new.

This seems like a nice forum and community and I'm sure I'll have lotsa fun!

:]

A Phoenix Wright avatar and signature on a Zelda oriented website.

I love it. :D TAKE THAT!, Hyrule.net. :)

Posted

WTF man, now specific forum for new people, meh it is cool I suppose.

ANywho, I'm new here, not new to forums in general, I am a member of many other forums, so yeah you should have to hate me or anything.

Dustin thinks I'm cool and that is all that matters!

He does own this right?

Posted

I'm leaving a bit... To clear my head... I'm in a pretty bad depression right now and I need to get out of it... This place seems to make it worse. People, mostly, but then I also have self worth issues which are getting bad. Apparently nobody cares to hear me out, and I always try to not make them, but I can't hold my head up high here anymore. I fit in less each day. I'll visit every once in awhile, but I don't consider it being back, really... Perhaps I'll post a little bit from time to time, but it won't be anything big or anything little, really... If any of you use the chat, think of it as being Agentsnoop. Always there, just not "there".

But yes... I hate myself at the moment...

You can hate me too, if you'd like.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hai, I'm new ^^ To the forums, anyways. I've been hanging around Hyrule.net for about two months now , and for some reason I never quite got myself around to posting on the forums that much. I'm actually more of a chat person, you'll find me on the LiveChat often. Usually >>

Anyways, I'm Cirt 8D I've been playing the Zelda games for some years now, and I'd still say that my favorite is Majora's Mask, although I never got to finish it because my cartridge got..erm..destroyed. o.O Long story. I've also beaten OoT and Oracle of Ages. I tried LttP but lost my patience. xD

So hai! I'm pleased to meet you all~

Posted

Hai, I'm new ^^ To the forums, anyways. I've been hanging around Hyrule.net for about two months now , and for some reason I never quite got myself around to posting on the forums that much. I'm actually more of a chat person, you'll find me on the LiveChat often. Usually >>

Anyways, I'm Cirt 8D I've been playing the Zelda games for some years now, and I'd still say that my favorite is Majora's Mask, although I never got to finish it because my cartridge got..erm..destroyed. o.O Long story. I've also beaten OoT and Oracle of Ages. I tried LttP but lost my patience. xD

So hai! I'm pleased to meet you all~

Oh god your blushy icon is SO CUTE.