I'm away again for like 2 or 3 days...

Well...

Cya later dudes :biggrin:

See ya in two or three days, then. :)

Hullo, everyone. ^.^ I'm new here; just to state the obvious. ;]

*hands out a bunch of cookies*

Hello, and welcome. :) Ooh, cookies! :joy:

Posted

Hi I'm Onrefni and I am new to the forums, I have been going to the chat far about 2 or 3 months, but i never joined the forum so i decided that it was time for me to join so...Here I am. :)

Posted

Okay, people. I am being confused with Dark one, who i am not. Some is either impersonating me, or well... not. But, i have been on the internet under this name for i think, around a year... I unno... Tywar can vouch for that. We're best friends in real life... whatever, lol.

Posted (edited)

I won't be on for tomorrow and most of Sunday. I'm going to a quincea

Edited by True Gamer (see edit history)

Posted

Hi People, I just joined approximately 2 years ago... I'm new so please excuse my lame noobness, my bad grammar, and the fact that after registering: I'm going to stay here and not post anything for a couple minutes and then I'll never ever return to this forum... Just so other people can look at the Members list and see me in the group of members that haven't been on in years without posting at all. Just like we have members like that today. :3

So it'll be a blast to know you all, Please Go Easy on me. :o

WELCOME TO HYRULE.NET, MYSELF :D

Posted

Hi all! I'm Sami, and I joined a few days ago but have been to lazy/busy to introduce myself until now. :embarrassed: I obviously LOVE LoZ, my favorite game being Twilight Princess - it was also the first one I ever played. I also love cartoons and anime (Danny Phantom = best show ever. Don't deny it. xD) (I'm Sami_Fenton on the Danny Phantom Online Forums, btw, if anyone happens to be a member...) I also like Fairly Oddparents, Rurouni Kenshin, Spiral, and Ouron High School Host Club, and...my non-animated favorites are Life and Chuck on nbc. I also read a lot of books/Manga. ANYWAY I think that's enough of my aimless rambling and...I guess I'll see you guys around the forum!

-Sami :joy:

Posted

Yay you did it fellow player of the game. DARN IT! Welcome once again. So can we expect a Danny Phantom RP from you?*Is a big RPer and might join just t do so*

Posted

xD Yes, I did it! And DARN! You made me lose again! xD And possibly, I am a big rper but usually only on an IM thingy...but who knows. I might just make one! ^^

Posted

I LOVE Danny Phantom! I'd probably join the RP after a while, but I'm really in a Zelda RP mood lately, lol. Welcome to Hyrule.net. You can call me CG.

Posted

I LOVE Danny Phantom! I'd probably join the RP after a while, but I'm really in a Zelda RP mood lately, lol. Welcome to Hyrule.net. You can call me CG.

I like Danny Phantom more than you do. :o You could even ask Vivica, I was all about it when we first met.

Posted

YAY! Fellow Danny Phantom fans!! *glomps you all* xD Thanks for the welcomes!

Posted

hi. I'm kind of new here. this is my first forum post... :embarrassed:

is it just me or does dark_one seem kind of insane :embarrassed:

Posted

Welcome everyone new I haven't welcomed, and no Dark_One is not insane. Ryu was THE DARK ONE, and went back to Ryu, and now he's confused.