Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ultimate RP

948 posts in this topic

Posted

As if on cue, a cold wind blew through the Warm hall. All torches diminished, all candles flickered and went out, even the fireplace was extinguished.

The air gradually got colder until all heroes were staring at the open door. Even Link had come to see what was going on. It looked perfectly sunny outside, as it was moments ago. But the hall was very dark, gloomy, and freezing. Link's untouched bottle of milk was frozen solid on the table.

Lucas shivered. He sensed something evil.

A blurry mist appeared near the doorway, and it continued to gain shape until a shadowy from stood there. Sundim... Niel's hand was on his blade, but he did not draw it. Not yet.

Sundim didn't look whole... She looked ghostly, transparent, and drained of color.

"I have come to seek counsil with the young heroes. Link, the brave warrior of Hyrule. Anna, the long ago princess of Denelm. Ness, the legendary boy from Onett. Lucas, the fragile, yet brave young boy. And Niel. Guardian, Immortal, Life source of Denelm.

"I expect to see you on the fields tomorrow. By noon. Or you shall all suffer the consequences."

Sundim's image flickered, and completely vanished. Heat returned to the hall, and all fires re-lit.

"Woah..." Ness breathed.

"Be prepared for battle, or trickery. You never know with Sundim..." Niel followed Link back down the corridor to their rooms.

"Okay. What's the plan?" Link asked, turning to face Niel. "There isn't one... Just be prepared." And with that, Niel retired to his room.

Posted

Just be prepared...

You could never be prepared for Sundim. She always had tricks up her sleeve. Anna sighed. Here we go again... It's probably gonna be like last time, with a platform... She will die this time. And she'll STAY dead. Anna went down to her chambers.

Ness sighed. He and Lucas looked at each other. They had a bad feeling about this.

Posted

The next morning, all heroes converged outside the Hall of the Gods. Fritz wished them good luck, and they started their long walk to the fields.

"I wander what will happen THIS time..." Ness muttered, remembering when Sundim pretended to be the reaper.

"Probably something bad.." Link sighed.

Posted

I have returned! So is James with them or locked up in case his shot wears off?

Posted

He's with the other heroes at the Hall. He wasn't summoned D:

Well... Since nobody's gonna post, I might as well again :P

They walked through the woods in silence, the occasional clink of armor and sigh were the only sounds as they walked.

After a few hours they arrived on the border of the forest. The trees grdually got thinner until there was nothing but rolling plains, scarred and blackened from the recent events. Most of the dead bodies had been cleaned up, but there were still tons.

Two black dots stood out on the horizon, the heroes recognized them immediately.

Posted

They all looked at each other. Sundim and Atas.

"Let's go," Niel said, and started walking forward. The others followed close behind. As they approached, they all got that same, cold, feeling.

Atas had a creepy smirk on his face. Sundim was completely emotionless.

One thought was in Anna's mind: Revenge.

Posted

The heroes screamed "Denelm!!" And charged instantly. Drawing their weapons as they got within ten yards of the dark figures. A pulse erutped from the two, and the heroes were thrown backwards like ragdolls, rolling across the grass. They got shakily to their feet, panting heavily. They had forgotten about Sundim's cowardice.

"Coward! Fight us!" Anna called, a look of determination on her face.

"We only wished to speak with you. Little princess." Sundim Smiled evilly.

"We've spken to you enough to last two lifetimes! It's time to end this!" Anna charged again, but was thrown back. With even more force, she flew straight into Link, who fell down, Annarolled down theh ill. Unconscious.

"YOU *****!!" Link charged, throwing his Master Sword. Atas grabbed it by the blade, and smashed it by closing his fist. Link, awe struck, was blasted backwards. He joined Anna in unconsciousness at the bottom of the hill.

"You wish to speak. So you may." Niel said calmly, sighing.

"We wish to make a deal. That is... if you should let us." Atas said in low, rumbling voice. The very earth shook at it.

"You may." Niel replied. He was gripping the hild of his sword so tight his knuckles turned white.

"Very well. I promise no harm shall befall you while we speak." Sundim said. Atas sighed at her interruptance.

"If you leave Denelm, never to return. Then we wont kill you, and your people will be treated fairly. This i promise you. I have a contract here." Atas threw a contract in their direction, it landed at Ness' feet. And he snatched it up quickly. He handed it to Niel, who read it wickly, then dropped it. And stomped it into the ground. "Never. I you wish to rule Denelm, then you have to go through all guardians. And the lords to claim it. That shall be no easy task. ENOUGH TALKING!!!" He suddenly shouted, and crouched into his battle stance.

Atas grinned evilly through the tiny slit where his mouth was visable. And his massive sword slido ut of his sheath, growing several feet before he grabbed it out of the air.

"Chaaarge!!!" Niel shouted, and rushed forwards. Ness and Lucas slightly back, to either side of him. Niel ducked and rolled as a blast shoto ver him. Knocking lucas from his feet. Ness was thrown back a ways, but got up and charged again.

They continued charging, and being thrown back, and charging, and being thrown back.

"COWARDS!!!" Ness shouted, stomping his hat into the ground. Then he regretted it and snatched it up. Placing the dirty and misshapen form back onto his head.

Sundim drew her sword. "You are right. Young hero. But enough of this."-she turned to Atas-"Let us end this quickly darling."

Atas grunted, and started walking forwards. His massive form seemed to grow with every step, both menacing and tall. "Is.... is he growing?" Lucas asked, incredulous. Niel took a deep breath. "Yes. We must finish him before he is full size. Gods have many forms, most can grow to full size if they wish. But it is hard for those who have been BANISHED!!!" Atas stopped in his tracks at the word. And gritted his teeth. "THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS. YOU PATHETIC WORMS!!" Atas swung his sword, which bounced off of Niel's shield. "Pathetic..? WE. ARE. HEROES!!" Niel and Ness charged, Lucas continuously threw PK Fire. Atas' armor grew white hot. But he didn't even flinch. "I am a god. Nothing can stop me!" Niel slashed at his leg, but his sword got stuck in his armor. He noticed a chink, and shoved his knife deep into Atas' calf. He roared, and tried to stomp on Niel. But he rolled, while Ness climbed his other leg. Atas was oblivious to it, too busy trying to stomp on the rolling Niel.

There was a quiet thump. And Atas dropped like a rock, sending Ness flying. Atas shrunk to his normal size before he hit the ground, it would have caused an earthquake if he hadn't.

Atas let one last groan, and went silent. "Pressure point... Smash it with a bat... out like a light."

"Dead?" Lucas asked.

"No... just unconscious. We can deal with Sundim just in time for him to awa-" Ness ducked just in time to avoid Sundim's blade. "YOU HORRID, FAT CHILDREN!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! YOU SHALL PAY GREATLY!!!" Ness was thrown out of the way by Sundim's dark power, and he too rolled down the hill and into unconsciousness. Niel blocked her every strike, jumping backwards each time. Her attacks grow faster and more powerful until Niel's sword slipped, and Sundim's blade sunk into his shoulder. He grunted, but he did not waver. He bashed her with his shield. Biting his lip hard so he didn't cry out. The blood dripped off the tip of her blade as it stuck out his back.

"FOOL!" Sundim cryed, and threw him backwards. But he never hit the ground. There as a small clack, and Link stood there. Panting, but unharmed. Holding Niel by the shoulders. "This is gonna hurt." He said, though it didn't matter, Niel was unconscious as well.

Link ripped the blade out quickly, and bandaged his shoulder with a piece of Anna's old dress. She made him cut it into strips, in case someone needed bandaging.

Good thing too... Link thought. And laid Niel aside. He saw Atas flinch, and decided he'd better end this quickly.

He held out Anna's sword. Since his own had been smashed. "Die now." He said, and leapt forward with so much speed, Sundim didn't have time to react.

She cryed out in pain as she collapsed to the ground, her left arm from the elbow down was laying to her side. Link smashed the hilt of his blade into her head, and she fell into unconsciousness. "*****.." he muttered.

Atas started to sit up, and Link broke into a sprint. If Atas woke up fully, he'd have a heck of a time stopping him. His fears were realized as Atas' blade shot up, smacking Link to the side. He lay there in pain, he could feel his ribs pressing hard into his side. They were broken. Most of them anyways. He tried to stand, but the pain was too great, he collapsed, and his vision went black.

"Foolish Mortals..." Atas muttered, and stood. Rubbing the back of his neck.

He heard a scream, and turned to see Lucas charging at him. He didn't have time to pick p his sword to defend himself, so he grabbed Lucas with his right hand by the neck. He held him wriggling, several feet into the air. He caught motion in his left eye, and he head snapped around. Ness got to his feet, and was standing there in shock as Lucas was slowly strangled.

Okay Oh Noes. Your turn :)

NOBODY POST UNTIL SHE DOES. It is essential.

I just had to put the:"Pathetic..? WE. ARE. HEROES!!" part XD

What? I saw 300 last night DX

Posted

Ness watched frozen in horror as Lucas gripped at Atas's hand, struggling for breath.

"You fool... if you thought you, a mere child, could defeat me, a God, then you don't know how mistaken you were." Atas slowly grinned wickedly as Lucas struggled for breath. "Meet your punishment..." Atas began, raising his hand. "You'll be with your family soon..." Atas whispered to the boy.

In the blink of an eye, Atas's hand shot through Lucas's chest, his heart in his hand. Lucas's eyes shot open and all that came from him was a strangled gasp of pain. His body went limp, his eyes glazed over, and his blood poured down from his chest and off of Atas's arm and hand onto the ground.

Atas stood there a moment, smirking at the now lifeless body on his arm. Foolish, incompetent boy.

Ness stood silent for a moment. He wasnt sure what to think. What has just happened...was it...? No, it couldnt be...Lucas isn't that foolish...it cant be true... The realization finally struck him, watchin Atas smirk, letting Lucas'a body slide off his arm, dropping his heart with it. It was true. Lucas was gone...Ness, being the one to never let his guard on his emotions of sadness down, snapped. "L..Lucas..." His voice was low and raspy, trying to hold back his tears. He began a slow walk to him, but broke into a run, falling to his knees once he was at Lucas body, a pool of blood surrounding it. "N-no...Lucas...I-it's...it's not--"

"Not what?" Atas began, standing above Ness, the menacing smirk still on his face. "Not true that your little boyfriend is dead? Gone, departed form this world? Heh. You're pathetic. In denial. Weakling." Atas snickered. Ness felt boiling rage within him. To call him pathetic...a weakling...the fool. The ground around Ness began to tremble slightly. Ness Ness stood, head facing the groud. "You fool...to take what means most to someone...YOU'LL REGRET IT." With a blast od PSI energy, Atas was kncoked to the ground with a slight grunt in doing so.

LALALALALA. LOOCAS DEATH, YAY. ANGRY NESS YAY. Loocas death credit goes to CG. I was at a loss on how on start off. |D;; Hurr...

Posted

Lol.

Atas body slowly rose into the air, squirming and wriggling as he tried to land his feet on solid ground. He waved his arms frantically, but to no avail. Ness shook with rage, standing there, his hat shading his eyes which were now red.

Atas suddenly stopped squirming, and gasped. He couldn't breathe, he couldn't move, and a slow yet terrible pain was arrising in his heart. He couldn't even spit as blood began to pool in his mouth. It overflowed, and ran down his chin, dripping onto his chest. Running down his body to his arms, and his legs.

The pain grew so terrible, he wanted to cry out, to slaughter this boy. He was a god, how could he feel such pain. And to know that he couldn't die was too much for him. In reaction, his ams started to crumple into odd shapes, curling up to his chest. A low pitiful moan escaped his lips.

There was the quiet sound of dripping, the wind in the grass, and call of the heroes. Then nothing more for Atas.

In an explosion of golden blood, Atas was gone. His armor lay in smoking bits around Ness, his blood flattened the grass, but his body was nowhere.

Ness collapsed to the ground, tears pouring down his cheeks. "L-lucas...." Was all he could manage.

Posted

" What's up." a confused Darunia asked of James sitting looking like he got hit by a rock. " It's just that I don't feel like I'm doing much I have to stay here because if my shot wears off in the middle of a battle I'll go Demon again." James replied. " But Ness' singing made you turn back last time." " And what if he can't sing at the moment? Besides now that he did that as soon as I change the beast will see Ness as a threat."

Posted

Wow... Beasty boy is scary.. .__.

Link groaned, and slowly sat up. He shook his head, it hurt badly. He looked around and saw gold, everywhere. "I am not dead..." He muttered. How could he be dead if the pain was so great?

He crawled a few feet, then struggled onto his feet. "Ness..? What happened? Where's Atas.." He stumbled and almost collapsed. He was really dizzy.

He heard another groan, and looked back to see Anna emerging over the hill. She froze, eyes wide, staring at Ness and Lucas. "Oh no..." Was all she could manage.

While the heroes remained in their exact positions, Niel woke up, finding his knife in his side. He army-crawled up the hill, it took great effort not to pass out again. But he managed it. he came up right next to Anna, and he too froze in shock.

Posted

"N-ness..." She started, but she still felt like she couldn't move.

Ness didn't even notice her. He didn't notice anyone but Lucas. "Lucas... Please..." Tears streamed down his face and dropped onto Lucas's. He reached out for his hand.

Ice cold.

"Lucas... no... Lucas!"

The others cold only watch in pain, but they knew it wasn't as much pain as Ness was experiencing.

Posted (edited)

"They're not back yet... Im going to fnd them." Kaori and Darunia ran out into the woods, headed for the fields.

The heroes stood, and layed, in stunned silence as Ness rocked back and forth, cradling Lucas on his lap. "Lucas.... No..." Was all he said from time to time.

No other words were spoken, the only sound was the flapping of Sundim's cloak as it was buffeted in the wind.

PEOPLE. YOU NEED TO POST. WE HAVE A LITTLE WAYS TO GO BEFORE THIS IS OVER, THEN WE START THE NEXT ONE, AND THEN THE NEXT ONE...

Sheesh Louishe D:

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

James sat in the room the feeling of uselessness getting even greater by the second. " Ah srew this!" Yelled James in a voice almost not his own as he stormed out of the room. " Demon or not I'm not sitting here a moment longer."

Posted

"Ness... He's gone... We have to get out of here..." Anna choked. The site of Lucas' body was too much for her.

There was the soft pad of footfalls, which turned into ground shaking thumps as Daunia raced over the hill. He saw Lucas and stopped dead, making Kaori run into his back. "Uhh... Ouch!" Kaori bounced off his back and fell down. "Why'd you... Oh..." Her face went pale at the site of Lucas. "Oh no..."

"Ness... Come on." Anna tried to pull him away, but he wouldnt budge. She pulled at his shoulders until she was panting from the effort. He wouldn't leave Lucas.

In the end, it took Niel, Anna, and Link to pull him away. Darunia scopped the pale, bloody Lucas into his arms and followed them. Kaori inspected Sundim before leaving. They all knew she wasn't dead, sooner or later her dark essence would form into a shadow, and somehow... she'd become whole again.

While the three heroes struggled to take the screaming Ness back, James tore through the forest. He didn't look deformed, and he was still the same size. But you could see it in his eyes, he wasn't in control anymore.

Niel heard the crash and ducked, taking everyone down with him. James hurtled over their heads, stopping and turning around to face the four. he saw Ness covered in blood, and his expression turned just a little bit softer. He heard a crack, and turned to get a Knock-Out punch from Darunia, who still held little Lucas in his left arm. "I knew it wouldn't last much longer... I wander what damage he did to the Hall..."

When the heroes arrived at the Hall, they were relieved to see it was completely unharmed. Zelda rushed out and froze when she saw Darunia holding Lucas in his left arm, and James slung over is right. "Oh no..." Was all she managed.